• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another new person from CA

I got directed here by a friend of mine, told me alot of good resources can be found at this place.
Regardless, I'm one of those dirt people in Barstow, figured I would come around eventually :)

For now, my shotgun!
mossberg1.jpg

mossberg2.jpg

Tis a Mossberg 500A, with a Mako folding stock, and a Mako foregrip. It has Cerakoting on it, as well, in Tungsten grey. I'm currently debating on getting one of those Minotaur full length rails and making my shotgun overly tacti-cool. I figured, I'm halfway there..

Regardless, have a good one ladies and gentlemen :)

Welcome aboard!

Nice rig. Everbody needs a little tacticool in their life. I just can't help myself when it comes to trickin out my long guns. Take some time to check out all our various sub-forums and be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you have. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! That is a really nice setup on your Mossberg 500. How do you like that Mako folding stock?

DHonovich said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! That is a really nice setup on your Mossberg 500. How do you like that Mako folding stock?

I actually hate it. When its folded I can't pull the foregrip back that last 1mm to feed a shell in properly. So its sorta useless in that matter.. But it looks pretty awesome when folded. lol

Good to know; I have tested a lot of different stocks for the Mossberg 500/590 but not any of the Mako versions yet.

welcome...from the right coast to the left coast...i like that folding stock i had one on my wish list, but now that you mention it....maybe not.

anyhoo welcome.

Welcome aboard man! I have seen you on 1911 forum?

I really like the Tungsten grey, thats pretty sweet!!! The folding stock does look nice... If youre able and dont mind taking the time, maybe put up a short review in the "Product Review" subforum.

Later!

Rossignol said:
Welcome aboard man! I have seen you on 1911 forum?

I really like the Tungsten grey, thats pretty sweet!!! The folding stock does look nice... If youre able and dont mind taking the time, maybe put up a short review in the "Product Review" subforum.

Later!

I havent been there in a while, really, but I don't ever remember registering there o_O

I sold my Colt ages ago, as well, which is something I regret. I had Blue-Steel Colt Commander in 9mm.. Rare! Some day I'll find another.

As for a product review, that's a good idea. I might put one together one of these days.

Maybe The High Road, or SGW, or the Firing Line then? Oh well, no big deal!

Back