• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another proud owner of 510...

desAbog

Copper BB
Hi, I just put my 510 mini in jail....been looking for one but no one has it, went to basspro which is like 30 miles away and they have 1 in stock :) ..lowest price than what the LGS were asking. anyway, just wanted to say hi and get my points up ( PM ) and order some hats.

Welcome aboard and congrats!

Hope your wait goes by fast. Be sure to post some pics once you get to bring it home...

welcome from NY. congrats on the new 510. what are you going to use it for ,,,HD,,,,hunting? don't forget to post some pics when you get it.
did you get 20ga or .410?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard and congrats!

Hope your wait goes by fast. Be sure to post some pics once you get to bring it home...

thanks....yeah, waiting is the hardest part but I have other guns to keep me busy.

Well then, take a look around the site in the meantime and feel free to post up pics of your others.

We've got an "Other Weapons" sub-forum full of threads on various makes and models of non-Mossberg firearms...

old mossy said:
welcome from NY. congrats on the new 510. what are you going to use it for ,,,HD,,,,hunting? don't forget to post some pics when you get it.

Thank you ! It will be for HD but also for fun in the range. I'm trying introduce my wife and daughter to bigger caliber guns, they've been using my .22lrs and 9mm.

desAbog said:
old mossy said:

Thank you ! It will be for HD but also for fun in the range. I'm trying introduce my wife and daughter to bigger caliber guns, they've been using my .22lrs and 9mm.

that's great. :D

old mossy said:
desAbog said:
old mossy said:

that's great. :D

sorry, I bought the 20ga :D

thanks, already looking at the ATI Six Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock with Scorpion Recoil System, Triton Mount System and Adjustable Cheekrest. /sigh never ending upgrades :(

Back