• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anybody seen any 20" Barrels with Accu choke lately? Mossberg #90140

patdouglas22

Copper BB
I think I have googled the entire google and can't come up with one.

Mossberg said it would be a while before they could get me one. I have hand painted and added a tactical stock to my old 500 that had ofm camo on it, but I can't for the life of me find a 20" barrel.

I am basically making my old 500 into a 500 tactical turkey with a custom paint job.

I live in a decent sized city and am about a mile from Buds Gun Shop which some of you may know. All the shops around here sort of act like I'm crazy for even trying when I ask about anything outside the 18.5" cylinder bore.

I could live with the 24" barrel if I could get a decent price, but those are hard to find as well.

I have not seen any but there are several places that can drill and tap a barrel for chokes (usually less than $100 if you don't need the chokes as well) if you can find a longer one that can be cut. A few places will even cut threads for OFM chokes. It's an option.

Two places online have them at full retail price.....$180 shipped.

I did get one (made in Mexico) and it worked great in my tactical shotgun course with Carlson's tactical choke.

Sorry, I have been busy. I was told two by someone on this site after I ordered direct from Mossberg and was waiting for months.. I ordered one and will find the vendor for you tonight.

I just bought a new 20" barrel from Brownells or midway one had the barrel the other had the 7+1 mag tube.

My bad, I have several 500's & 88's but not to fluent in the barrel model #'s. thanks for the correct information old mossy. V/R Phipp

No bad. We are all still learning about the Mossberg barrel mysteries.;)

Just got my 20" Barrel back from rose action sports.... threading is perfection. .... thanks guys for the recommendation
53298b76bae2197316bfaadc59aab584.jpg

Back