• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone a free hand artist??

If you know how to draw, let me know! I'll tell you more about it if you are up to it :) you would have to make it original, no copying or tracing from online. Must be original artwork by hand or original artwork via photoshop.

:) thanks guys!!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
So I'm not sure If Dabble and "I try" means yall can draw. Lol!

Well, I used to be quite good at certain things but your OP isn't very specific. Are you looking for a nude portrait to give your husband for Christmas or a tattoo of a butterfly? A few details might help.

^^^^ sorry guys for not being specific, lol. I didn't realize that I left it that open....no I don't need a nude photo (I'm still laughing at that)... I'm looking for a few designs to put on women's shirts that incorporate guns (any kind). I have more details but since I was keeping this a level 7 secret, lol, I'll send more details PM if you think you can help. Looking for semi girly, tattoo-ish, edgy designs. All black, no color. Hope this helps a little.

We're still very excited to see how things are going for you!

Our very own SLUG36 drew this for me!!! What do ya think?! He did an awesome job with creating something after I told him a brief description of what I wanted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320934110.921410.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320934110.921410.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 468
Yeah he does. I work with him and he is allways drawing at his cubical. His brother is a Tattoo artist but I think he draws better than his brother.

That's awesome. I was so impressed! I can't wait to stick that on a tshirt!

Do you think the bullet needs a little something on it?? Or no? I love it as is, my husband thought it could use a little more on the bullet so it wasn't as plain... Like shading or something. I just don't know, I need some opinions. I was just so shocked when I saw it because it was so awesome that I didn't see anything that wasn't great about it!

Back