• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone ever try triangular pistol sights?

bellofello

.270 WIN
http://www.suresight.com/
These are the ones from the link
8e2e830a-ab9b-9446.jpg

There was another brand that I saw in a magazine recently, can't remember the name...

These are the ones in the magazine I saw
8e2e830a-ab10-01c7.jpg

Looks interesting, anyone ever held or fired a pistol with this type of sighting system?

I did see them on a Glock 22 (.40) in a showcase at a range I sometimes frequent...the sight's design really helps draw the eye to the front sight. They are more for range and competition guns than for concealed carry weapons.

If I ever get another striker/poly gun it will be a Styer M9 A1. I hear you just have to try them, by the looks of them I am sure I could use them. As with most things people either love or hate them. Not quite what you posted but same idea ....I think

Styer M9

images-2.jpg

I remember about ten years ago when Steyr pistols were selling for nearly nothing. I looked at one several times and actually found the sights to be easy to adjust to fairly quickly.

Now, those sights that bellofello showed us I have never seen before. The one on the XD looks like the front sight is diamond shaped. Kinda weird.

I think I like the inverted V on the GLOCK is the best of the three.

One thing's for sure, you can't get 'em in tritium versions!

Back