• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

anyone seen this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nxSXIMXEY4[/youtube]

there's probably already a thread about it, too lazy to check, thought it was cool so i'll just leave it here.

Hadn't seen the video before, but I'm familiar with the pistol. It was made from 1919 to 1932 and used a rotating firing pin. Pretty cool little pistol...

If you liked that one, you'll love this. Mossberg used to be the US importer for the Israeli made Galil, UZI machine pistols, and the UZI Eagle pistols. Check out this old LE catalog...

Mossberg 1998 LE Catalog

i don't think i'll ever be happy knowing mossberg makes an uzi and i'll probably never own one, but maybe one of those uzi eagles will find its way into my collection if i get real lucky and find one used one day.

Nah, Mossberg didn't make them. They were just the US importer for IMI (Israeli Military Industries). Good luck finding an older model UZI pistol, they're pretty hard to come by. Kahr Arms bought out Magnum Research and owns the license for the new versions now marketed as the Baby Desert Eagle...

Baby Desert Eagle

Wasn't Mossberg's first gun the Brownie pistol? Tried to Wiki it but crappy internet over here not working well.

I believe it was.

Don't see any firearm production credited to O.F. Mossberg & Sons before 1919 when the Brownie was introduced...

Back