• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Apparently left in more ways than one

Here's some other I came across.
150829_550916158266906_785839848_n.jpg

18489_550918661599989_937682270_n.jpg

483017_550919751599880_288980027_n.jpg

url

I'm guessing she could out perform him at things like shooting, bowling or beer drinking.

He can have his pix taken to rationalize to himself that he's just like us....but we know the truth.

I saw that when the white house issued the picture, they gave explicit instructions that people were not permitted to photoshop it.

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House." :D

Photoshop? Those are as real as his oath to uphold the constitution.

Yeah...but he had his fingers crossed when he made that oath so it didn't count.

Oopsie....let me just go turn myself in for that....said no one ever!

carbinemike said:
I saw that when the white house issued the picture, they gave explicit instructions that people were not permitted to photoshop it.

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House." :D

Show me a link

Next, the White House will issue photos of The President waiting in line at WalMart, for the next couple of .223/5.56 ammunition boxes to arrive.

Does it really matter, one way or the other? I think that most folks who care, already know which way the wind is blowing. Problem is, not enough folks actually care. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Those pics are great. LMAO

I know a lot of fudds that shoot a lot but won't get off their arse to do anything to help the cause. The fact that he shoots or has shot at least once in no way tells me he cares anything for gun rights.

Back