• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR 15 parts thread

Nice!

My LGS got a case of 30rd PMags in today. Was pretty shocked to see them since they are a relatively small store, but it's a positive sign that inventory might start leveling off in the near future. Oh, and they were selling them for $17.50 too...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice!

My LGS got a case of 30rd PMags in today. Was pretty shocked to see them since they are a relatively small store, but it's a positive sign that inventory might start leveling off in the near future. Oh, and they were selling them for $17.50 too...

Would you be willing to pick up a few for me? ;) ....seriously!

Omg...this is one of the great topics! Need more overtime.....must work ...longer....hours.....need....new stuff.....

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
MikeD said:
Would you be willing to pick up a few for me? ;) ....seriously!

I got you covered Mike... ;)

smileyvault-worthy.gif

^ That is actually a pretty good price considering that it comes with the BCG

Well, it was until it was listed again as Out Of Stock within minutes...

Nice find, oli700~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ripjack13 said:
http://shop.redxarms.com/AR15-STRIPPED-A3-FLAT-TOP-UPPER-RECEIVER-A3URS.htm

Stripped uppers...
Price $68.00
Availability In-Stock

Just be warned it’s a big time crap shoot. I happened to get my order in two weeks.
Some folks have been waiting in excess of 40 days for the uppers with no communication.
They are extremely nice, M4 style feed ramps, engraved , awesome finish and fit to the lower is as good as I have seen on any AR I have shot

Joe, just wanted people to be aware....people ordering stripped stuff seems to be going quicker.
Complete upper were getting a little held up.....It’s all good if you don’t mind waiting
Their stuff is real nice now that I have had a chance to see it side by side with some other AR's

IMG_1331_zpsfa7b76c0.jpg

IMG_1332_zpsa0b3a714.jpg

IMG_1409_zps0a9e8be7.jpg

Back