• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

argument against gun control

Good videos.

I've seen the Barry Fixler video many times. In an interview recounting the event he said "My first reaction when I seen the gun pointed at me was 'Now I have to kill these two men.'" He was unarmed at the time and had to work his way to the back of the store to get his gun. If that's not an example of survival mindset I'm not sure what is.

He fired more shots than he thought and ended up standing over a "still alive" BG with an empty gun. Many think a few rounds is enough but you never know. Had the other guy came back and started shooting the oputcome count have been very different.

If everyone had the mindset of the people in these videos. We wouldn't have near the crime we have now. Good on them.

Nice. To bad they weren't better shots.I think , if you own a gun, you should take shooting classes. It's too bad the old lady didn't have a silencer on hers. They would be dropping one by one, and the other foolios wouldn't have known better.
:twisted:

Back