• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR's I've Built

Saltmarsh

.270 WIN
I have some photos of AR's I have built in the past. The first two were built for a customer, it is too busy for my tastes.
BusyAR.jpg

BusyAR2.jpg

BusyAR3Retical.jpg

FastGun2.jpg

SmoothGun.jpg

leftystag3gun.jpg

Noveskebuilds21Apr2008010.jpg

shorty.jpg

TPDARs.jpg

shorty2.jpg

ar15.jpg

AR15Builds.jpg

Noveskebuilds21Apr2008013.jpg

Noveskebuilds21Apr2008.jpg

Noveskebuilds21Apr2008003.jpg

Noveskebuilds21Apr2008002.jpg

2011-08-04205556-1.jpg

2011-08-04205636-1.jpg

2011-08-04205733-1.jpg

2011-08-04205906-1.jpg

ARSmooth.jpg

BeautifulMess.jpg

BeautifullMess2.jpg

NICE!!!

Some great looking pieces there and whole lot of fun whether it be building them or shooting them..

SM~

I'm amazed at your abilities. There are a lot of really nice looking rifles there, and just a couple that I probably wouldn't choose to be my pick if buying my very first AR.

You're right, that first one just screams excess rails, even the frikkin' optic has rails on it.... :roll:

I think I like this one best of all 'cuz I would tote that thing everywhere that I could!

shorty.jpg

Excellent looking builds there. Good job.

Wish I had as much room for my builds as that ;)

Heck, we've got a 3-car garage, that I 'thought' I was going to able to have my little 'man-corner - gun shop-work shop, etc' in, but that has not been the case.

So far, the 3-car garage has only been able to hold the car (but it is 'the baby'), and a bunch of 'non-throw-outables' - or risk severe and slow death or a lifetime in the dog house. :(

That's a pretty wild grip on that first pic. Looks pretty comfy though.

I usually end up using Magpuls or Ergo grips on most of my builds. About the wildest is one that has 1911 grip on it :lol:

Again, great looking builds and thanks for sharing. ;)

Thank you guys. No problem sniper. nitesite, that was my favorite as well. One day I will build another in the same style. I really did like the way it handled, and shot. It was loud, it had a break, not supressor on it. A 10.5 inch barrel, muzzle break, and 5.56=ear splitting reports. It was a quick handling weapon.

Thank you, it was taken in my backyard. The rifle is one I build for my Brother in law, it is on a lighter knot. It was taken this Spring.

Back