• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

At last I'm a Mossberg 835 owner! A few scrapes and scratches but functions perfect

Paddywhack 12g

.270 WIN
y5u2a5an.jpg
a5ava2a5.jpg

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

rejyvyjy.jpg

enuseqyh.jpg

a2upejyr.jpg

ezu6are6.jpg

8a9e7upe.jpg

4y3a2aqu.jpg

Non ported model,five in the tube and one in the chamber, nice weight perfect LOP (I'm gangley so it's fine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!
Very nicely done sir! When's the maiden voyage to the range?

I'd just like to add before I fired a single shot I field striped it ,very clean, and done a function test with snap caps, ..firearm safety all the way..

Wait till you pop a few 3-1/2" shells in there....heh heh heh...
Bring it on ha ha..unfortunately I can't get 3" /3 1/2 in this country, I'm happy with 2 /3/4, no problem cycling by the way! and I didn't short stroke' long arms ya see":)

Congrats on the new 835!! You'll like it!
Thats a shame you can't get 3 1/2 shells, those are a real treat to shoot LMAO! That gun is a beast with the 3 1/2 turkey loads!!
Im working on a deal right now on getting another 835, its black synthetic, ported with a 24" vent rib barrel. Guy wants $325 but he's already down to $300 and throwing in shells to boot.

Congrats on the new 835!! You'll like it!
Thats a shame you can't get 3 1/2 shells, those are a real treat to shoot LMAO! That gun is a beast with the 3 1/2 turkey loads!!
Im working on a deal right now on getting another 835, its black synthetic, ported with a 24" vent rib barrel. Guy wants $325 but he's already down to $300 and throwing in shells to boot.
Hi and good luck with your next 835 deal' the best heavy shells I can get are RC 40 semi magnum #'0' I'd like to try turkey loads for sure.

Back