• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Auschwitz From a Drone (short video)

cmcdonald

Boating Accident Victim
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I was looking up some data on the holocaust, partly because of all the poop flingin' going on these days over Israel, Hamas & the Palestinians. You have people out there dredging up 50+ year old info on subject matter that is not terribly relevant to anything and trying to twist it all up and make Israel out to be a bad actor since forever. So, while I was searching around I stumbled onto this video. It hit me really hard. The scope and breadth, the planning and execution of that plan. Pure evil on a monumental scale and unbridled hatred. Boiled down to cold, calculated, wholesale, mass murder. I was well taught by my folks about the Nazi's. I brought home a book from school when I was nine or ten and asked my Dad to read it to me and he did. It was about the Battle of Britain and after a few weeks we finished it. Of course, as a kid I was fascinated with fighter aircraft, the story of the air war over Britain and the blitz in London was even more fascinating. It set me on a path to know more about the evil of Hitler's Third Reich.

I am not an apologist for anyone's bad behaviour, not the Israeli's either. They've made some serious mistakes on the road to today. But, who hasn't? I can't ever stand in judgment of a people that have been through what they have.

How could I truly understand what means to be betrayed, ignored or even evicted by many of the pre-WWII, so-called civilized nations of the world? And then face annihilation at the hands of the Nazi's? All the while in your true homeland, your brethren in the middle east are being ostracized, persecuted and even killed by the Arab regime of the day under the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Who I would add sought to convince Hitler to bring the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" to the Middle East. These are known and recorded facts. They are also larglely ignored and swept under the rug.

When Jews around the world and the Israeli's said many decades ago "NEVER AGAIN"...they bloody meant it. What we see today is just a moment in a very long, protracted war for existence. This is just another bloody battle in that fight. I am confident Israel will prevail in this battle. What things will look like when it's over and if "society" at large will be able to accept that outcome...I'm not confident at all.

I don’t think enough people have read the Bible, attended Sunday school, or even seen a Charlton Heston movie.

Remember when all the Jews had to escape slavery from those bloody Africans building the pyramids?

Egypt owes the Jews reparations. Plus thousands of years in interest. It is more than the entire country of Egypt is worth.

They should at least get free tourism. Suez canal rights… But no, Egypt spits at the Jews. Of course they spit back.

As a Baptist, I say let them FA & FO, but “free” trade demands we keep the Suez open. At least until Israel turns east Gaza into a huge canal and eats Egypt’s lunch.

The fact that Israel didn't push the Egyptians right out of their own country in '67 or attempt to subjugate them is testament to Israeli restraint and honesty of intentions.

Back