• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Benghazi

That's a pretty damning indictment of gross negligence and incompetence of everyone connected with that - except for the station personnel. Especially the leadership from the WH, State, and others. Tomorrow's hearing ought to be very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Yes.

There is a lot in there that hasn't been even been touched by the media (shouldn't surprise anyone).

Oh boy! Wish I was going to be home tomorrow to follow the events going to happen....
I hope the individuals who need to be blamed, get the blame and have to pay for it!

The link above didn't even touch on the whistleblowers who are set to appear.

I don't think anyone knows what they're going to say.

Less any higher ups that already knows exactly what took place.

Unfortunately, the ones that should shoulder the blame and take responsibility for it will not. Some other lower level pencil pusher will be asked to sacrifice themselves for the "betterment" of the country. It will be all smoke and mirrors. Clinton's head should be served on a platter, as should Obama's and his advisors. But that will never happen. There are too many outs for them to take. They sacrificed Ambr. Stevens and his staff because they chose to close their damned eyes. Or, and this is more infuriating, the Embassy may have been sacrificed to pay some debt. Why have we not take any action against those responsible? As much as I disliked Bush's second term, he would have taken action by now. Obama is sitting on his hands and doing nothing. Has anyone heard of any attempt to track down the people who attacked the Embassy? I haven't. And the cover up (a freakin' youtube video started this? Really???) is enough to have his ass impeached. To paraphrase Obama's own minister "God Damn Obama!". And I mean it...

I read as much as I could before my blood pressure got too high. It is time that our government stop playing with it's citizen's lives and actually do something to protect them. Especially those selected to serve in foreign, sometimes hostile, countries. I need a beer to cool off....

OhioArcher said:
Unfortunately, the ones that should shoulder the blame and take responsibility for it will not. Some other lower level pencil pusher will be asked to sacrifice themselves for the "betterment" of the country. It will be all smoke and mirrors. Clinton's head should be served on a platter, as should Obama's and his advisors. But that will never happen. There are too many outs for them to take. They sacrificed Ambr. Stevens and his staff because they chose to close their damned eyes. Or, and this is more infuriating, the Embassy may have been sacrificed to pay some debt. Why have we not take any action against those responsible? As much as I disliked Bush's second term, he would have taken action by now. Obama is sitting on his hands and doing nothing. Has anyone heard of any attempt to track down the people who attacked the Embassy? I haven't. And the cover up (a freakin' youtube video started this? Really???) is enough to have his ass impeached. To paraphrase Obama's own minister "God Damn Obama!". And I mean it...

I read as much as I could before my blood pressure got too high. It is time that our government stop playing with it's citizen's lives and actually do something to protect them. Especially those selected to serve in foreign, sometimes hostile, countries. I need a beer to cool off....

The MSM is complicit in this. Watched most of the hearing today, and the only coverage came via FoxNews. This entire coverup was for the express purpose of avoiding any complications for Obama during the election, and because of his ideological position. What comes out of his mouth regarding anything of consequence to the fundamental principles of the USA is total BS. He's a traitor, plain and simple. :evil: :evil:

I really hope that something comes from this and it all implodes on them but the Annointed One seems to be untouchable and too many people don't care as long as they get government SWAG.

I don't have a twit account, but thought this was interesting. Who knew the twits were analyzing other twits. ;) :D

PS: How do they get this kind of info? Do the twits volunteer it?

http://www.demographicspro.com/analysis?s=Benghazi

Profile for this group (#Benghazi)

People in this group are in their fifties, typically white/caucasians married with children and with very high income.The group includes a notable concentration in Texas.

Professionally, people in this group work as authors/writers, lawyers, senior managers and journalists. The group has an exceptionally high concentration of members of the military (within the top 10% of overall Twitter distribution in this respect). Analysis...
In their spare time they enjoy technology news, nightlife/partying, history, keeping pets and family life. Sports that rise most notably above Twitter norm include baseball, football and hockey. Analysis...
As consumers they are affluent and active, with spending focused most strongly on home/family and travel. Their strongest main street brand affiliations include Lowe's, Home Depot, Petco, PetSmart and Chuck E Cheese's. Analysis...
On Twitter they tweet more than average yet have relatively few followers. Accounts followed significantly more than Twitter average include @MittRomney, @SarahPalinUSA, @RepPaulRyan, @marcorubio and @FoxNews. Analysis...

Love how they always asaume people use their real info when creating these accounts.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

MikeD said:
Love how they always asaume people use their real info when creating these accounts.

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I thought you couldn't put anything on the Internet that wasn't true. ;)

There's more ass covering going on with this than is warranted. There has to be something else connected to Benghazi that is more important to this administration than just covering for Hillary or other people. Too much effort is being expended to squash it. Somebody knows something that is scaring Obama shitless.

What ever came of the "Whistle Blowers" and what was the "final say"??? I couldn't really find anything solid about the hearing today and the news was more concerned about stupid crap that was only so they didn't have to cover this....

Itsricmo said:
What ever came of the "Whistle Blowers" and what was the "final say"??? I couldn't really find anything solid about the hearing today and the news was more concerned about stupid crap that was only so they didn't have to cover this....

You won't hear anything unless you'll search for it... can't make King look bad :evil:

aksavanaman said:
Itsricmo said:

You won't hear anything unless you'll search for it... can't make King look bad :evil:

We shouldn't have to search for the truth. All people want is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We don't want deflection, obfuscation, butt covering, political spin, or anything else. We certainly don't want; "The truth is what I say it is." from this administration.

I want to hear from every living soul that was involved, from the team that was told to "Stand Down" right up to the President. And if it takes pulling fingernails to get to the truth, so be it.

Back