• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bloodshed from confiscation not all that bad?

I think he underestimates the severity of bloodshed it his idea went full scale.

I also find it ironic that it's OK if there is bloodshed as long as it in in the pursuit of their goals.

Well then maybe bloodshed in the pursuit of our goals would be ok? If we're gonna use his logic.

That candyass in that video really pissed me off. WE ARE NOT JAPAN! They are taught to be docile. Americans, especially those that are bad and commit crimes, have learned to use extreme aggression to get what they want.

If this clown thinks it ok for law abiding Americans that are having their Constitutional rights violated to die then I suggest he take point and start confiscating...molon labe

He mentioned police and sheriffs getting killed. Would he be surprised if many of them decided against carrying out the enforcement of gun confiscations and sided with the citizens? I bet he'd crawl into a hole. Most of the first to go would be those trying to enforce the laws and that would be a damn shame. 10,000 is acceptable? What if it is 10 times that amount, or 10 times again? There is no way to know how many or how long it would take. And somewhere there is a present for this worm. He isn't going to like it, though...he won't get to see the end of it I'm guessing.

Back