• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

BREAKING NEWS SANDY HOOK

cms1528

.22LR
So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with Police. An AR-15 Rifle or the
so-called "Assault Weapon" was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a Rifle but was turned down in the
background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports right after the shooting, that Police found the AR-15 Rifle
in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The Rifle was not used. The Shooter went into the school with 4 handguns. Not an Assault Rifle as the media has charged.

I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the Rifle in the car. But the News Media had a Pre-Planned Attack already
waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie. Including people like Piers Morgan who said the
shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machinegun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and the Media
were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info.

I'm betting on it.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/ ... 5#50208495

This is good news. Now lets see if they announce an apology for lieing to the public.....not.

Didn't the coroner come out and state publically that the injuries were consistent with that of a rifle?

I got in an argument with a friend about this as I saw them pulling the rifle from the trunk in one of the reports. My friend said I was mistaken , it was only the shotgun that was in the car.

I'm sure it will be explained away that they were mistaken and that furthur investigation revealed the truth.

I hope the entire truth of this event comes out. Good bad or otherwise, iI just want to know the truth, not some spun version.

I know that there was a lot of misinformation due to the rush to get the story out but I also believe there are powers at work here that used this from the instant it occured to push their own agenda.

Yes, i believe he did. Not trying to start any rumors here just passing on some news links. I have no doubt that the left will not let a tragedy go to waste and I do not believe that they will release the truths behind this event.

in the video shot from above the scene, It was clearly a semiauto shotgun.....

That video seems old, I thought this was out then they went back on it and said it was a rifle after all.....then he caped himself with a 10mm

If there is ANYONE I hate more than someone trying to attack my rights, is the media….lower than a snakes belly….slithering, lying parasites in the name of spreading panic and fear. They can’t wait to instill fear….I refuse to be afraid

The media is controlled by the left...they will use anything to twist the facts around to get their way.

Now is the time to again write your reps but this time DEMAND AN APOLOGY from them for misleading the public. Full page newspaper ads demanding an apology for lying to us would be another way (but they are expensive).

There was a Saiga shotgun in a car. He used a Bushmaster AR=15 rifle in the school.

There is an MSNBC video of some "expert" making a clear statement that an "assault rifle" was NOT used inside Sandy Hook.

It is a clip taken from some of the very early erroneous reporting that was disseminated during the first 36-hours.

Re: RE: BREAKING NEWS SANDY HOOK

Maybe 1-round clip limitations will stop all crime

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Re: RE: BREAKING NEWS SANDY HOOK

Mossybloke said:
Maybe 1-round clip limitations will stop all crime

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

At one time I was scary fast at reloading my single shot 20ga. In the field I would cary shells wedged between my fingers. The ejector was strong enough to launch the shell from the chamber making it easy to jam another in and continue.

People can become highly efficient with the tools they have available. ;)

MikeD said:
Didn't the coroner come out and state publically that the injuries were consistent with that of a rifle?

I got in an argument with a friend about this as I saw them pulling the rifle from the trunk in one of the reports. My friend said I was mistaken , it was only the shotgun that was in the car.

I'm sure it will be explained away that they were mistaken and that furthur investigation revealed the truth.

I hope the entire truth of this event comes out. Good bad or otherwise, iI just want to know the truth, not some spun version.

I know that there was a lot of misinformation due to the rush to get the story out but I also believe there are powers at work here that used this from the instant it occured to push their own agenda.
Yes - the coroner stated on camera in a fairly formal setting that all the wounds of the victims were consistant with the use of a rifle round. ALL wounds - seems to me that sould take days or weeks to determine. It should be an easy google. Iirc when questioned he repeated it. I thought to myself that from all forensic work that I'd seen that the announcement was awfully early and strong. No 'pending lab results' no couched in a 'maybe' context. Has that now been changed officially. It would be pretty damning if it were. Everyone seems to be stating clearly that 4 handguns were the only weapons in the school regardless of what was in the car.

Once off the phone I will look for more.

Guys... and new dude who posted this:

This is from 12/15/12

This is not breaking news

This is during the mass media frenzy

DOH, I just looked quickly and didn't catch the airdate.

Carry on.

Here is the latest accurate info from the CSP. Not an outdated story from msnbc.

STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457

860-685-8230
DESPP.Feedback
Reuben Bradford
Commissioner Colonel Danny R. Stebbins
Deputy Commissioner
Division of State Police
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/23/2013 8:18:21 AM

wow a Glock 10mm.... that would have done a lot of damage.

Every time I think about this tragedy I get sick to my stomach.... those poor innocent children and adults.

I hope he who shall not be named is burning as we speak.

Yup, I watched the footage in that video live on the day.

Was at my desk at work watching live feeds from the scene. Networks were stumbling all over each other to get a jump on information without bothering to check their facts. A lot of the mis-information was recanted or corrected with on air follow-ups within minutes...

Wow. With the shifting sands of information I am less inclined to believe 'facts' at the 30 day mark. I have a queasy feeling that the truth continues to be a moving target - the coroner's actions don't add any confidence to that equation at all. Sad that something seems to be in the way of making a tight by-the-book reporting of an event of this serious level.

Back