• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

bs alert on tv tonight...

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
...it's the state of the union and they are expecting a lot of anti gun crap. I can't stomach the state of the union speech or the responses and endless commentary. They could sum it all up in these few words:

The state of the union is bad and getting worse. We have no clue how to fix anything. The end.

^^^^ yup. i would rather watch cement harden than that mutt.

I'm not even going to watch it.......I've got a new 73" Mitsubishi TV and I just don't want to risk the screen getting pelted by something. I'll just read the transcript tomorrow.....much safer.

keep your enemies closer boys....I need to watch it. He is geting the crowd all worked up using the kids....

oli700 said:
keep your enemies closer boys....I need to watch it. He is geting the crowd all worked up using the kids....
I couldn't agree more...you need to know what the sheep are being fed...

DHonovich said:
oli700 said:

"Kool-Aide".

oli700 wrote:keep your enemies closer boys....I need to watch it. He is geting the crowd all worked up using the kids....

I know and agree too but after a 11 hour day that was going to be more that I could take.

11? That's all? Pshaw.....I work 14's. ;)
Razzin ya bro.....lol

Pretty much anytime I hear any one from DC speak about where were going I hear this song running through my head. Esp Barry, 4+ years in and he is still acting as the community organizer instead of a head of state.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zgXSMFuuE[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zgXSMFuuE

But I agree, as much as I dislike where were going, it is a good idea to know where everyones head is in this.

I never cease to be amazed at the large number of lies in such a short amount of time.

The US is fine. The economy is fantastic, there is an excess of jobs available than there are qualified people willing to work, minimum wage should go up a couple more dollars an hour because of it, our education system needs to be as good as other countries education that is equivelent to a degree by the time they graduate high school, guns are bad, social security is healthy, nothing to worry about overseas, everything is ok there too because of all the money we're going to borrow to spend on a missile defense, oh and everyone should be equal, though one thing I can agree with, get our men and women in Afghanistan home, so they can put feet on the ground in the desert to secure the mexican border, but I think that is more talk than anything because I don't think he's really going to do it. And all these millions of people that are here illegally should get a do-over so they don't have to be deported only to come back again in a few days. And since we are suffering from global warming, gives them more reason to increase the EPA's authority into just about every aspect of our lives. No big surprise, but natural fuels are still bad.

I think I summed up the entire speech.

It's the old joke about how you can tell a politician is telling a lie?...his lips are moving. I have found the to be the most true with the current commander in chief. I could list the lies but I think we all know them to well including the current I'm not going to go after guns. I believe in the 2A

And all these millions of people that are here illegally should get a do-over
I am on a job site and met a Mexican with a green card and I asked him about coming here. He said the paperwork is horrible to get here legally and he wonder why that was the case since we seem to want the labor pool. This guy is a millwright and bisted his butt. It was his understanding that those here legally won't be included in an amnesty program. I'd rather see a guy like that become a citizen than the "undocumented workers" formerly called illegal aliens.

Lastly, I felt like a sniper looking through a transit all day Tuesday. I kind of liked the crosshair view though. I can make one suggestion though. If you are ever going to do that for any length of time, have it set to your height. The guy that set up this one was 6 inches shorter than me and my lower back was pissed at me.

John A. said:
The US is fine. The economy is fantastic, there is an excess of jobs available than there are qualified people willing to work, minimum wage should go up a couple more dollars an hour because of it,

If you are weak appear strong
If you are strong, appear weak

Sun Tzu

You're not going to quit until I break down and buy the art of war.

glad i was watching old reruns. :D

Attachments

• obama-if-my-lips1.jpg
    obama-if-my-lips1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 129
John A. said:
You're not going to quit until I break down and buy the art of war.
Google “ Sun Tzu art of war pdf “ there are free copies that also have a translation of his writing. I mean they are in English but some things still need an explanation because it’s almost like a riddle and if one is not from the time period then it’s like deciphering a message sometimes….somethings still don’t make since to me but the stuff that does is pure genius.

Back