• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Collected 11 lbs of lead today!

honkey

.270 WIN
I went out again today since I had a rare Monday off and spent a few hours at a public range. A gentleman ended up asking me to watch his car while he had another guy drive him to get jumper cables, so while I was there I decided to collect as much lead as I could while no one else was shooting on one of the ranges. My awesome fiancee helped me pick it up out of the dirt hill (she's a keeper) and when I got home I weighed it to be 11 lbs. Also, when the guy got back, he saw me collecting lead and he gave me a clean ingot as a thank you. So 13 lbs total today for free. I saw a lot more, but my plastic bag started splitting. I need to get one of those handy scoopers like Nitesite mentioned a while ago. I told my fiancee that is what I want for my birthday this summer.

Nice, most people would just sit on their ass and feel entitled to a reward when the guy came back......for not doing that I commend you.

Yeah, that's just not me. It doesn't cost me anything to be nice and now I have enough lead for around 700 bullets.

I see someones happy as shot of lead in a mold....

Back