• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Come follow Mossberg Owners on Twitter!

It's just another way for Mossberg Owner fans to stay connected!

Well, I've heard of it and all, but I really dont know how it all works. My son has an account... but like texting, its almost too techy for me! :lol:

I appreciate the exposure Mossberg Owners can get on sites like facebook and twitter. But I am a member of a CC forum and there is the ability to put those posts on twitter. Call me paranoid, but I'm not too sure I like that because I don't care to have cross-postings which exposes a trail back to another site. I may be different than most people, but I want the least amount of info about myself on the internet.

I completely understand where you are coming from and I want to make it clear that twitter is mainly used to keep and build contacts for future relations with Mosberg Owners. At no time should there be information about our members posted on there.

Thanks for your clarification - I am now following Mossberg Owners on twitter. And of course, when any conversation comes up about shotguns, I always mention this forum.
I really appreciate all the info, help, and positive social environment this site provides. I'm only sorry I can't get on the site more often - keep up the good work and thanks for your administration of the site.

No worries! I truly appreciate you spreading the word about our community. I am very thankful for the wonderful community that continues to develop here and I will continue to do all I can to maintain this welcoming atmosphere.

Back