What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Connecticut's youngest Mossberg Owner

From what I saw, the viewer comments are pretty straightforward.

The media is intentionally blowing this out of proportion and trying to make a lot more out of it than it really is just to try to garner a reaction, and we all know that reaction = ratings.

My son owned his first gun at 5. Better take him away from me and throw him into the system. I'm clearly gonna warp him.

Keep up the fight against this BS LTB45! It's just anti-gun propaganda. These sheep want to live in the Peoples Republic of CT.

Glad to see it and the news network getting torn up in the comments.

We don't have that stupid crap down here.

People don't have tolerance for that where I live LT. That's really the truth. You'd never find that in a local newspaper or evening news.

Things in my region are pretty good in all honesty.

Not saying that every one believes as I do, but the vast majority of people here just don't have tolerance for the stupidity that is going on in other places.

@John A. Your comment gives me some hope. We just need for that mentality to spread as fast the the other.

Society has been conditioned for quite some time now to be fearful of even the thought or abstract image of a gun and it quite sad.

Somewhere there are pics of me shooting my grandfather's Red Ryder. I started when I was so small and weak I had to prop the stock against my shoe, hold the barrel out with one arm and use all my strengthto pull on the lever to cock it. There are also pics of me shooting a shotgun and .22 where my dad had to hold it for me as I wasn't even strong enough to hold it up myself.

Aside for a twisted sense of humor and a propensity for sarcasm I think I turned out OK....well at least functional. o_O LOL

People don't have tolerance for that where I live LT. That's really the truth. You'd never find that in a local newspaper or evening news.

Things in my region are pretty good in all honesty.

Not saying that every one believes as I do, but the vast majority of people here just don't have tolerance for the stupidity that is going on in other places.
that's ok, a lot of people in all the other places didn't have tolerance for it either. Government does what it wants eventually, none of us are immune to it.....if people think they are they are living under a false since of security

I would like to see a movement to change "chewing gum" to "chewing candy". Gum is way to close to gun and when people pop their bubble, the noise scares me.
Just think If a kid didn't finish the "m" all the way and only made a "n". Teachers and parents would loose all control.

I don't have kids but I'm so glad my sister and brother in law encourage gun safety with their kids.
2 years ago my niece got a 410 / .22 combo from Santa.
It's now a tradition for us to go shooting on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Brother in Law let them shoot his issued M16 this past year. They loved it and so did I. :)

that's ok, a lot of people in all the other places didn't have tolerance for it either. Government does what it wants eventually, none of us are immune to it.....if people think they are they are living under a false since of security

I'm not naïve, nor do I have a false sense of security. But I am always ready to roll and defend my freedoms when needed ;)

goes without saying, I'm just saying never say never my brother......while you might be ready I bet if they imposed laws there a lot of folks you think on board with pulling the trigger will be nowhere to be found like in other states.....California alone probably has a pro gun culture that out numbers your states population and mine too. CT is the constitution state, NY is full of bad asses, CO is heavy in gun industry and outdoor tradition....just sayn

ETA : hell JA your out numbered lol
Voter Registration and Party Enrollment for Kentucky as of June 26, 2010[51]
Party
Number of Voters
Percentage

Democratic
57%
Republican
37%
Other
6%
Total
100%

Last edited:
While there are more people registered as Democrat here, doesn't necessarily mean they are all anti-gun either.

hell, back once upon a time, I was registered Democrat because that's mostly what my family is registered, and later as independent though I got tired of not getting to vote because so few people run in elections as independent, and now I am regististered republican, but when it comes to my freedoms, I do not blink no matter whether there is a capital R or capital D after their names.

While traditionally, antigun legislation are created by Democrats, that is not to say that all democrats are antigun, and neither are all Republicans progun.

I judge a man by his works, not his words.

I hear and know what you're saying. But I know a lot of people who are registered Democrat who would never lay down their rights to any one, and would take them to task for trying.