• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Crazy drivers at work <PICS>

Onespeed said:
Lots of people out there would consider us all idiots for being members of this forum and owning guns... but they're all wrong, right?

Correct.

Not tryin to be a dick, but...

Onespeed said:
I have hundreds of people under me at my command, and I have to discipline them quite often.

Onespeed said:
...and oli, I never said I was in command of anything (that was an assumption on your part)

I wish I was allowed to take picture of our Jitney Renzenberger Drivers!!! They are something that would give the 2 above drivers a run for their money!

Last night, my driver was a 4ft tall 300lb, DHS Agent, who protects the president from Minority Radical Groups......... With Diabetes (low sugar was a problem the whole way) who thought that if you could see the Green from the street light reflecting off the fog in front of you, you could go.... any way... any where. We went 45 in 15 school zone and 35 on the Interstate... I called my Super and Union Chairmen the second I got home.

Itsricmo said:
I wish I was allowed to take picture of our Jitney Renzenberger Drivers!!! They are something that would give the 2 above drivers a run for their money!

Last night, my driver was a 4ft tall 300lb, DHS Agent, who protects the president from Minority Radical Groups......... With Diabetes (low sugar was a problem the whole way) who thought that if you could see the Green from the street light reflecting off the fog in front of you, you could go.... any way... any where. We went 45 in 15 school zone and 35 on the Interstate... I called my Super and Union Chairmen the second I got home.

Why do you have DHS agents driving your around???

I know I'm late but after reading nitesite's post I'd have to say he's right. They are idiots. Such a high rate of speed is flagrantly disregard to public safety. The way he said it he meant some of these speeders, not in generalization.

Onespeed said:
So, because someone is speeding, they are automatically an idiot? That's a pretty far-stretching generalization. I see cops doing stupid stuff all the time... speeding, talking on the phone while driving (illegal in CA), eating, running red lights, playing solitaire on their onboard computer, too fat to be able to quickly dismount their vehicle in an emergency, etc, etc.
Yet, if I drive over the posted speed limit, regardless of the reason, I'm an idiot? I'd put my driving skills and situational awareness up against any cop, and day... but since I'm not a cop, I must be an idiot... :?:
This is why everyone "loves" cops so much... good job!

I sure do miss 'ol onespeed.... I wish he would come back.

He hasn't shown his mug since May 10.....maybe all this activity in this topic might get him back in here....
said no one ever....
:lol:

Or disciplining people in his command.

But I want him to come back. He can add some refreshing commentary to our forum!

lol I thought of you fellas and this thread the other night when I got pulled over...

56 in a 40 :/
I wasn't even late for work, just cruising and jamming to Five Finger Death Punch. Good thing my Trainee for the night was a retired local 5-0 haha He called and got it taken care of ;) Needless to say I bought him some lunch, dinner and return trip home lunch :lol:

Man how i love this place.....these comments are priceless....lol.

I did 20 years in the NAVY and just retired this July and I agree with NS, those were f-ing idiots.

Back