• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dear Donald . . .

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Dear Donald,
What ever happened to truth in labeling?

We really need you to do something about this crap.

20170308_204553.jpg

Welcome to globalization. USA company != Made in the USA

Going into a retail store and looking for real Made in the USA goods is like going on a treasure hunt.
images

Well I knew it was made in China when I bought it. Plus I asked the salesman and he told me it was made in China. That wasn't really a surprise.

The surprise was that it had a parallax adjustment (yea!) and I think for the $135 I paid for this scope I'll be very happy with it on a lower powered rifle.

This wasn't really supposed to be a scope review but a complaint about Mis-Marked Goods, which are clearly intended to mislead.

It should definitely have a Chinese flag on the box.

This is coming from a guy who drives a "Japanese" truck but it was evidently built in Mexico. So I got the miracle of modern Japanese engineering but the question mark of Mexican craftsmanship.

I was looking at a brand new truck yesterday which is assembled at a planet in Texas, but almost all the parts come from Canada.

Both of these are advertised as Japanese trucks but neither one of them ever crossed one drop of the ocean.

Yeah, their "yes, that's covered, no questions asked lifetime warranty" doesn't apply to all models like they imply either. And having multiple models with the "trophy" branding doesn't help or apply either.

So, in short, bushnells warranty service is almost non-existant or barely covers anything specific.

read it yourself.

http://bushnell.com/global/customer-service/warranty-information

Remember the good old days of "made in Japan". LOL. Perhaps Trump and congress can start returning manufacturing jobs to the USA.

Back