• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

DHS Checkpoints in the US

Dysfunctional

.270 WIN
How do you feel about the Fourth Amendment? Should you have to show identity papers if you are not breaking any laws and just traveling in the United States? Is it okay to decline?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg[/youtube]

Very good. This hi-lites the attitude change by the Govt. We are no longer innocent until proven guilty, we are guilty until we prove our innocence. First step towards total tyranny. I applaud those who stand up against this!!

images

the big problem i see with DOH,TSA and a few other agencies is very few use any discretion when doing some sort of check point. the biggest problem being political correctness. everybody is afraid to offend anyone. TUFF CHIT. JMO

I have been stopped by police and asked to show id and then not cited and not even told why I was stopped. Its happened several times in fact.

I do know what its like to be guilty and have to prove your innocence, charges dismissed and yet have court costs and lawyer fees. Its costly to fight even minor charges.

I had heard rumors of DHS checkpoints in places that would traditionally fall to local authorities but hadn't seen proof before.

BTW, awesome video, excellent post! I watched the whole thing!

Too bad we're not illegal immigrants.

Authorities aren't allowed to ask for their ID anymore...

,,,,,,,unless you name is BHO.......

Attachments

• where-are-your-papers.jpg
    where-are-your-papers.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 91
It’s weird I was just thinking about this .....Watching a doc on Afghanistan, our solders shaking down the locals at check points. I was thinking how pissed that would make me if we had an occupying country checking our papers at check points

That was just a great video! Those are just sheeple doing a job with no clue that they have no right to stop people "just because". It alarms me how confused those great citizens made them because you can tell they are use to people rolling right over. I also have a problem with seat belt and DUI checks and I don't care if the courts ok'd them...if they have no cause let us the hell alone, it's our right.

LOL I love the people that can barely speak English asking them if they're American or not.

Me: here is a rope and piss up it

Back