• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Diamond 'Lavish' Reynolds video

rats....i had it opened earlier but the wife came home and I closed my phone.

Post #2- I did take it down

I don't think anybody really cares (except you) to know the troof

Post #2- I did take it down

I don't think anybody really cares (except you) to know the troof

I care but you have to leave it up long enough for me to see it. ;)

Good video but the MSN will never pick up on it, they need her to fit a certain image else their whole story becomes something that do not want to report.

Drinking and pot smoking is a no go when carrying, not that it justifies the shooting, just an observations.

When confronted by a LEO and you are carrying, let them know and let them instruct you as to how to proceed. Based on my experience each officer is different as to how he wants to handle the situation. Never reach onto a pocket while announcing or after without instruction from the LEO. I'm tired of hearing stories about how all these people are innocent little angels that were gunned down in cold blood. Only to find out they were enjoyed the gansta life, smoked pot, drank while driving, or any number of other things that never get reported about their character.

I've had numerous interactions by various law enforcement officers while carrying and have never been shot or had any issues whatsoever....but then again I never do anything stupid that might be seen as a threat or reach into my pockets without being asked to.

He was stopped for being a suspect in a crime, not a tail light infraction.

According to the police he had the gun visible on his lap and was told not to reach for it.

Everything out of this woman's face is a complete lie.

really ?......

who in the hell is surprised that she is not credible ?

her credibility was never in question , any idiot can run a phone

what does that video prove ?

What an unbelievable mess she is.

I didn't see any gun in the original video except for the cop's, but I thought the gun was found in the glove box. Were there two guns? What else don't we know yet?

Also how does Child Protective Services allow this woman to walk free and keep her child?

In California they could be charged with at least three counts of reckless endangerment of a minor. Kid goes to foster care, and she goes for 6 weeks in the can waiting for her trial.

That four-year-old girl is probably lucky.

This model school employee might have driven them under a bus as he passed out behind the wheel.

Last edited:
really ?......

who in the hell is surprised that she is not credible ?

her credibility was never in question , any idiot can run a phone

what does that video prove ?

That CPS should be called in for an investigation.... at the bare minimum.

If she is pregnant enough to know it's a boy, about the time the court starts to straighten this out, she'll be having a brain damaged baby.

This woman needs to be locked up for endangerment of the born and the unborn, both.

Back