• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

DIY: Molle Anything* ~ Pictures Added

New Discussion

*EDITED TO CONSERVE CLUTTER*

Well here I am again, trying to revive the dead :)
I have decided upon changing the entire purpose of this thread. I originally just wanted to discuss my own attempts at creating a Molle Chest Rig. I now am wanting to open the discussion to EVERYONE!
Anyone who has made their own Molle Pouches, Vest, Rig, Etc... anything Arts and Crafts :D

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GUYS AND GALS CAN MAKE!!

Here is my prototype of a 12ga shell pouch. Similar to the SOE Gear pouch but without the Buckles.

photo_2-2.jpg

photo_1-2.jpg

photo_3-2.jpg

photo_4-2.jpg

That looks pretty cool! I've not ever made anything like that... nothin with fabric.

Well, I was dabling in bite work at one time and made a puppy bite sleeve. It held up for awhile.

I've been wantin to make a leather vest, not a traditional vest like a biker vest, but more similar to MOLLE styled vests. Its not a complete enough idea to be able to explain.

Re: DIY: Molle Anything* ~ UPDATED

UPDATE: I have bought a BROTHERS model Sewing Machine to make my final products!
I have messed around a little but keep sewing the pouches shut lol... so I get molle balloons essentially :D

I am awaiting some Christmas gifts to get a better understanding of how everything is sewed shut. Will probably start really getting into it after the Holiday. I had some trouble getting a decent sewing machine so that is what has held me up so long! Sorry Guys!

Back