• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Don't tell employees mass layoffs are coming

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ctors-that-dont-issue-sequestration-warnings/

Obama has hit a new low and that's saying something. They have told defense contractors to violate legal requirements and not warn employees of impending mass layoffs. They even offered to help pay legal expenses incurred by doing this. This is the guy that is for the worker? Perhaps it would be good to let them know so they can start preparing financially now instead of being blindsided.

I'm guessing it will be OK to tell them about the layoffs, just so long as they wait til Nov. 7 to do it. And yet there are still some who don't think he'll come down hard on guns and ammo, if he's won a reelection. Take care. Tom Worthington.

More proof that the administration doesn't care about the law.

Not so much different from not allowing ice to do their job to deport illegal aliens

This particular determination is nothing more than to try to doctor the numbers in his favor so it appears that everything is better than it really is. Just sweep it under the rug out of the publics' eye.

What happened to this "transparency" he promised?

I just got my registration to vote last week in the mail. My last registration got "lost" in the mail says the post office. Took me forever to describe why I applied a second time to the people in Harrisburg.

This sickens me, just as much as the coal mine situation does. I fully believe that if re-elected, he will begin his march through the country.. taking our guns one state at a time.. Cali is already on their way, New York and Maryland not far behind with large portions dictated by law. Even Law Abiding citizens get harassed by Police and Security Officials..

The fact that his Admin will pay for the illegal actions taken under their direction, that should be enough on top of everything else to show this country what He and His Admin are out to do to this country....

Sorry for the rant :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...rom-the-left/2012/07/09/gJQAljJCZW_story.html

A good article on jobs being outsouced to China under Obama and the liberals are on him this time.

From 2008 to 2010, U.S. trade with China alone cost about 450,000 American jobs because of the growth of Chinese exports, said Robert E. Scott, a pro-labor advocate at the liberal Economic Policy Institute.

They do mention one thing he tried to do to help but neither the democrats in the house or republicans in the senate will act. To be fair, this has been going on with both parties supporting it since the 80's.

Back