• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Double bacon cheese burger

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
A little juxtaposition or maybe a statement. Sitting here eating a double bacon cheeseburger, and reading about Jihad Mom. ;)

The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects is a "person of interest" to federal authorities seeking to learn who radicalized one or both of her sons, according to lawmakers, and a separate report said she was on a federal terrorism database some 18 months before the attack.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, who had reportedly become more militant in her Muslim faith around the same time as her son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was added to the classified intelligence database known by the acronym TIDE at the CIA's request. Two key lawmakers said authorities now want to know if she helped put her son, who died a week ago following a shootout with police in Massachusetts, on the road to radicalism.

"She is a person of interest that we're looking at to see if she helped radicalize her son, or had contacts with other people or other terrorist groups," Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md., the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told reporters.

Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, who chairs the House Homeland Security Committee, also pointed to Zubeidat as someone who may have led Tamerlan down the path toward Islamic extremism.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/26/fa ... z2RbrrlH1A

You my friend are a deep thinker.

I on the other hand, whilst devouring the above mentioned North American delicacy would be thinking "Mmmm, this is really good. I love bacon. Mmmm, I love beef and bacon. Mmmm I love charbroiled beef and crispy bacon. Mmmm, I love charbroiled beef, crispy bacon, smothered in melted cheese, mayo, etc, etc....damn it's gone." :lol:

:lol:

Anyone who doesn't like to eat pig, something is wrong from deep inside of them.

I had some thick cut bacon,cheese and a little celery salt on a Maine Red hot dog the other day....hows that for radical?

Mmmmmmm bacon. Damn now I'm hungry. That pulled pork looks amazing! Was in Texas last year visiting family and had huge pulled pork sandwiches I think I gained 15lbs on that vacation. Also drank 32oz goblets of microbrews so good, glad I'm going back to Dallas this August.

Nice!

I grew up in Texas outside of Dallas and we did it a little dfferent. Back home it was all about the chopped beef brisket...

I love pulled pork sammies...but I think the tried and true bbq'd beef burger with crispy bacon and cheese and all the fixin's, still has that special place in my heart.....and my waistline!! :lol:

Back