• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Drag Bags

Well, I decided to go the Eberlestock route ... but not their drag bag. I have a Gunslinger in-bound. I've sold several of the Gunslinger II's but never a GS I so it will be interesting to see how it works out.

If you're not familiar with the Gunslinger, here are a few pics.

gs05m%20gun%20overlay%20sm.jpg

gs05mg%20m4%20cptr%20overlay%20sm.jpg

gs05m%20colors%202011%20sm.jpg

I went with Coyote Brown.

Well, I tried to take some pictures of my setup but I only got a couple before my "old trusty" pocket camera quit on me. Here's what I got.

'Slinger with New SPS Tactical
DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

Custom Mudinyeri Drag Handle
DSCN1784.jpg

I added a few other goodies to the bag and I'm starting to work on my load-out. A new pocket camera is on order. I'll add more pics when it arrives.

cool, now your a sniper :p Of which I have been waiting for to happen in Union Creek....need a sniper in the UC a .....mysterious stranger....

The GS's are awesome!!! I still need one one day! I want one primarily for just the reason you have it, to carry a rifle!

Nice Mud, real nice rifle too!

(oh! and mysterious sniper Ollie who gets the girls is a great idea! :lol: )

mrblaq2u said:
I have two drag bags, one black and the other acu. As soon as I can post pics I'll display them.

I forgot I had said I was gonna put up a pic of my bags, so here are a few of them.

TIOA0hZ.jpg

mrblaq2u said:
Oh how I miss those!!! Now my tummy is growling...urrrggghhhh!!!
old mossy...you are sumptin' else!! :lol: :lol:

just kidding,,,,,nice gear!! :)

I just ordered the Condor that LES linked to last night. looks like it has a lot of good features and the price is reasonable. really lookin forward to getting it here and seeing what all I can pack into it.

Back