• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

drum mags- 702 PLINKSTER

tklar2011

Copper BB
Does anyone know of any higher cap mags than the 25 round mags for the 702 plinkster? I have seen some drum mags in online pictures but not ever any for sale.

Nothing that I know of. There are few accessories specifically for the 702 but if it will fit the 715 it should work in the 702 as well.

Personally, I'm happy with a fistful of 10 round mags - but That's me...

I am not familiar with compatibility between mossberg model 702 and 715, will the regular capacity mags from a 715 work on a 702 with some to no modification or tweaking?

tklar2011 said:
I am not familiar with compatibility between mossberg model 702 and 715, will the regular capacity mags from a 715 work on a 702 with some to no modification or tweaking?

Both rifles use the same receiver and it is my understanding that the 10rd mag's should work in either. The 715 25rd mag works in a 702 but has a visible/fugly gap. See the accessories thread in this forum for a few pics and more info.

Back