• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FBI - not prosecuting Clinton

Signed and signed. I often wonder if these every actually achieve anything but I sign them anyway. I guess I still have a shred of hope that we can pull out of this death spiral.

I know, @MikeD. Very few ever succeed and almost none outside of the current political climate.

We need about 1,000,000 legal signatures to get any real attention, and then you can bet it's going to be unwanted attention.

That's how fascists roll.

That's about fifteen hundred signatures every 15 minutes,
Or 100 signatures per minute.

Isn't the internet wonderful? :cool:

That's about fifteen hundred signatures every 15 minutes,
Or 100 signatures per minute.

Isn't the internet wonderful? :cool:
People are quick to click "Like" or "Submit" but come up with excuses if it actually involves leaving the house. ....well except for the unemployed people they bus in and buy lunch for to protest. The 2A rallys I've attended have been a little thin.

When you get fired for skipping work and going to a protest rally, it's a little rough to convince your wife that you were doing the right thing.

Oh my God . . . I just had this premonition that everyone in America with an AR is going to come down with the black flu.

So when is this thing in Sacramento?

People are quick to click "Like" or "Submit" but come up with excuses if it actually involves leaving the house. ....well except for the unemployed people they bus in and buy lunch for to protest. The 2A rallys I've attended have been a little thin.

Same here in CT....the 2a rallys I went to at the capitol should have had more. Another thing I disliked was they were on Saturday. Nobody works at the capitol on Saturday so no one could be interrupted by it. Out of sight, out of mind. We even went to the hearing on stuff and they still turned a deaf ear on us. Gun control at it's finest. F the law abiding and stick it to em good is their mindset. I can't believe Malloy got re elected....too many stupid uncaring gun owners here, who want everyone else to do the work for them.
If even half of us showed up or voted this would not have happened.

But I wandered from the topic.
It does not seem that they will do anything more to her. They're done, and she's still scott free. And will be.....

When you get fired for skipping work and going to a protest rally, it's a little rough to convince your wife that you were doing the right thing.

I know not everyone can get off of work but I would bet a lot more could than show up for these things. It was important enough for me to burn a PTO day to go.

It does not seem that they will do anything more to her. They're done, and she's still scott free. And will be.....

I've seem a few theories on this. One is that they had to produce results but did not want Obummer to pardon here before he leaves office. Another is that they threatened Comey with election tampering of they indicted. Yet another is that they are still digging and will jump on it again when they have a body or something more. Lets not forget that Comey was deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee. He has old ties to the Clinton's.

From what I understand, lieing to Congress is a felony.

FBI has definitively proved that she lied under oath.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/state-department-reopens-clinton-emails-probe.html

State Department reopens internal probe of Clinton emails

The State Department is re-opening an internal investigation into whether Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top aides mishandled classified information, Fox News confirmed late Thursday.
The investigation, which was first reported by the Associated Press, focuses on how classified emails to and from Clinton's private server were categorized at the time they were sent.

The State Department started its review in January after declaring 22 emails from Clinton's private server to be "top secret." The investigation was halted after the FBI began investigating Clinton's so-called "homebrew" email setup last April. On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said there would be no indictments resulting from the FBI probe.

"Given the Department of Justice has now made its announcement, the State Department intends to conduct its internal review," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement. "Our goal will be to be as transparent as possible about our results, while complying with our various legal obligations."

Kirby set no deadline for the investigation's completion.

Clinton was secretary of state until early 2013. Most of her top advisers left shortly thereafter.

Kirby said earlier this week that former officials can still face "administrative sanctions." The most serious of those penalties is loss of security clearances, which could complicate Clinton's naming of a national security team if she becomes president.
Beyond the Democratic front-runner, the probe is most likely examining confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin, who wrote many of the emails to their boss that the various investigations have focused on. Mills, Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department, has been viewed as a possibility for the same job in the White House. There is speculation that Sullivan, Clinton's former policy chief, could be national security adviser.

The State Department says it won't identify former officials that still hold security clearances. But in an email Fox News made public in February, the department described Mills as still holding a valid clearance.

Fox News' Jennifer Griffin and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

I know not everyone can get off of work but I would bet a lot more could than show up for these things. It was important enough for me to burn a PTO day to go.

Fortunately, I can get off on odd days.
And my wife's been asking me to take her to Sacramento.

Which is harder to believe?

A. July 8, 1947 extraterrestrial beings land in NM and are still imprisoned.

B. Hillary Clinton is not in prison.

images
images

Back