• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Finally getting it the way I want!

Well I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. My 930 hasn't made any drastic changes yet, but it is slowly getting to the point of being finished.

This is right after I got it home from my buddies house, had the 28" field barrel and the sling that i added.
Camera_2011-08-14_14-33-15_370.jpg

Addition of the 18.5" security barrel. Also added a side saddle that you can't see in this pic
Camera_2011-08-16_21-42-13_132.jpg

And here it is now, did a little chop job on the 28" barrrel. I really didn't like the looks of the 18.5" security barrel. Not having the vent rib just doesn't allow it to look like a shotgun to me. Plus I decided that I wanted a 20" barrel anyways, and here is the end product.
100MEDIA_IMAG0034.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0037.jpg

Planning on doing the +3 extension from Nordic when funds allow. According to Dan's Mag Extension thread the +3 adds 8.5", and that will be perfectly flush with the end of my barrel. Still need to get a new charge handle as well. But as for now, it serves its purpose and does it well. It is simple, and effective, and I like it.

On a side note, I have put countless rounds through it and it eats em all. Never had a FTF or FTE. Everything from #8 dove loads to slugs and 00 buck. I love this gun. Best $150 I ever spent!!!

Back