• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Finally ordered my A1 today!! Strange Buds story.

Thanks. Was considering just leaving it and watching to see if it spread. If not, it wouldn't be rust I imagine. Only thing I think is what if it starts spreading say, a year from now, would Mossberg do te right thing and let me swap it?

tomcat said:
Thanks. Was considering just leaving it and watching to see if it spread. If not, it wouldn't be rust I imagine. Only thing I think is what if it starts spreading say, a year from now, would Mossberg do te right thing and let me swap it?

unfortunately nobody knows that. get in touch with mossberg.
customer service (800) 363-3555
Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

That is a strange story about Buds. On one hand you have manufacturers out in front stating that they will not sell the items to gov't bodies in NY state that it can't sell to the general public in NY.

Then a discounter pulling a 180 and not selling legal products to its customers.

Thats great you got you'r 590 now As for the stock I like my Mesa Tatical LEO it will last as long as S/G will it's metal not plastic.

I sold my Stock speed feed and forearm to one of the members on this forum they gotten hold of me I was planing to sale it anyway but I was not in no big hurry made them a good deal other wise it would been sitting in the box in my garage.

Enjoy your 590 I just wish I had more money and time to go shoot my 590 (Money for more ammo LOL).

Oh ya is you 590 A1 parkerized.

Thanks all. I'll give em a call tomorrow Mossy. Marv, it is parkerized. I love it. Wish I had more time and money to hit the range.

when the weather gets nice all us long islander's have to meet up at calverton one day. :)

Back