• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Manufacturer Press release

i glad to see this is spreading.......boycotting works. thank you Capt.Charles Boycott.

Sadly, there will be some unscrupolous companies that are only after that dollar that would sell anything to anyone, but I believe more companies that do have owners and boardmembers that actually do care will make theirselves known.

And I feel they will be rewarded for it, just like CTD and others will never recover from their actions.

And I also made an order with midway late yesterday evening too for some small parts for the marlin/glenfield project and backordered a rimfire scope for it.

The more that get on board, the more easily the unscrupulous can be squeezed by threat of boycott on them. Gun owners have the longest memories out there. We need the continuous effort by companies like those listed above to make it work though.

Sometimes American companies do the right thing. We just need more of them to follow through.....

i'm not much of a writer,,,but if the better letter writers here could start writing and alerting all gun&ammo related companys that there is going to be a world wide boycott of companys that don't join in the 2nd amendment fight. heres some AK had posted that are military and leo friendly.
just a thought.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6801

i've been following magpuls facebook posts about everything. really amazing! I wish they would come to Oklahoma lol

Well looks like Colorado passed the High Capacity Magazine ban... can't wait to see where Magpul moves too because they have made it clear... They mean business!

Here's what passed:

• House Bill 1229 requiring background checks for all gun transactions;
• House Bill 1226 banning concealed weapons on campuses;
• House Bill 1228 instituting a fee for gun buyers to cover the cost of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to perform background checks; and
• House Bill 1224 limiting magazines to 15 rounds.

John, you are right, people will be hurt when Magpul bails out. What a shame it is coming to this but I will support companies that have a backbone.

Edit - from Magpul's FB page:
We're hearing some rumors that the Gov and the Dem caucus think we are bluffing. Just to clarify for them, then...we're not a political company. We dont play political games. We've made our position very clear, very publicly. We would not survive lying to our customer base, nor would we ever consider it. If you pass this, we will leave, and you will own it. We've already got plans in place to get PMAG manufacturing moved rapidly, and the rest of the company will follow. We will make sure to at least have a small remain-behind operation through the 2014 elections so that we can remind folks why we are gone.

A sad day that states are toppling to Obama's will. I truly hope that there are enough states left standing on our side. Ohio is divided but our politicians say they are pro gun. We shall see...

Add Spikes to the list. From their Facebook page:

Updated Policy for State and Local Law Enforcement Agency Sales:

In light of the recent and numerous anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment laws pending across the Nation, Spike’s Tactical will be joining other manufacturers and distributors and limiting the business we do in states that have limited the right to keep and bear arms for their citizens.

As of today, it will be our policy not to sell prohibited items to law enforcement agencies, government agencies and agents in states, counties, cities and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We urge other companies to join in support.

Rolling count:

LaRue Tactical
Olympic Arms
Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC
Templar Custom
York Arms
Midway USA
Smith Enterprises
Spikes Tactical

Magpul said they'll be moving out of Colorado.

^^I wouldn't put CTD in my list of supporters. They are like a fish outa water...flip/flop/flip/flop....

Back