• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Manufacturer Press release

Re: Berettas don't bluff

“I’m concerned. I think they’re going to move,” said Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. (D-Calvert). “They sell guns across the world and in every state in the union — to places a lot more friendly to the company than this state.”

WAH!! :oops:

Add Wilson Combat to the "good guys" list.......

Wilson Combat just sent out a news release saying they are joining the other manufactures in boycotting the anti-gun states and Chicago made the list as well. LULZ

Here's the release:

Wilson Combat Announces Anti-Gun States, No-Sale Policy

Effective: February 28, 2013

Wilson Combat will no longer provide any products or services to any State Government imposing legislation that infringes on the second amendment rights of its law abiding citizens. This includes any Law Enforcement Department, Law Enforcement Officers, or any State Government Entity or Employee of such an entity. This also applies to any local municipality imposing such infringements.

States currently included in our No-Sale Policy are:

California Hawaii Maryland Massachusetts New Jersey New York Washington D.C. The City of Chicago, Illinois

Wilson Combat will in NO way support the government of these states or their anti-gun agenda that only limits the rights of law-abiding citizens. Wilson Combat will continue to supply any product and/or service they can legally sell in these states to all non-government affiliated citizens.

Ryan Wilson, Vice President

Here's a list of companies that are supporting the boycott that someone on IllinoisCarry pulled from another site....updated on 2-27, so add Wilson Combat to this list......

The List of Manufactures as complied by NC Gun Blog has continued to grow and at last count (2-27-2013) included the following.

New York Boycott Participants:

LaRue Tactical 2-8-13
Olympic Arms 2-12-13
Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC (Per EFI, policy is several years old)
Templar Custom 2-13-13
York Arms 2-13-13
Cheaper Than Dirt 2-15-13
Bullwater Enterprises 2-16-13
West Fork Armory 2-16-13
Smith Enterprise 2-17-13
Alex Arms 2-17-13
Spike’s Tactical 2-18-13
Quality Arms Idaho 2-19-13
Liberty Suppressors 2-19-13
Doublestar Corp 2-19-13 (Includes J&T Distributing & Ace LTD)
American Spirit Arms 2-19-13 (complete with a video!)
Trident Armory 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)
Head Down Products 2-20-13
J&G Sales 2-20-13
Barrett Firearms 2-20-13
Exile Machine 2-20-13
Tier One Arms 2-15-13 (reported to me 2-20-13)
Bravo Company USA 2-20-13
Primary Weapons Systems 2-21-13 (read my blog post on PWS)
Crusader Weaponry 2-20-13
Top Gun Supply 2-21-13
Kiss Tactical 2-21-13
Clark Fork Tactical 2-21-13
OFA Tactical 2-17-13 (reported to me 2-21-13)
One Source Tactical 2-21-13 (Scroll down to shipping restrictions)
Templar Tactical Arms 2-12-13 (reported 2-21-13)
NEMO Arms 2-21-13 (check out their photo!)
Old Grouch’s Military Surplus 1-15-13 (NOT a typo!)
Big Horn Armory 2-22-13
Midway USA 2-22-13
CMMG Inc 2-22-13
Rocky Top Tactical 2-22-13
Badger Peak 2-22-13
Controlled Chaos Arms 2-22-13
SRT Arms 2-22-13
Norton Firearms 2-22-13
Umlaut Industries 2-22-13
Predator Intelligence 2-2-13 (Read comments)
Citizen Arms 2-23-13 (At the bottom of the page)
Evolution Weaponry 2-17-13
Chaos Arms 2-23-13
Warbirds Custom Guns 2-23-13 (Scroll to the bottom)
JBTAC 2-23-13
Stoner Arms 2-22-13
Ammoclip (Date of policy unknown)
3 Rivers Precision 2-22-13
2A Firearms 2-22-13
Lanco Tactical 2-22-13
Predator Tactical 2-23-13
Arrowhead Shooting Sports 2-23-13
Boise Tactical 2-23-13
Huntertown Arms 2-23-13
Lauer Custom Weaponry 2-22-13 (PDF) (Makers of DuraCoat)
556 Tactical 2-23-13
Iron Goat Guns 2-16-13
Dead Bang Guns (Date of policy unknown)
Southern Appalachian Arms 2-15-13
Thunder Beast Arms (2-22-13)
Delmarva Shooting Supply 2-23-13
OJ’s Gun Shop 2-23-13
OCS Guns 2-23-13
Progressive Micro Devices (Special case, non gun manufacturer. Read my post)
Semper Fi Arms 2-22-13
Climags (date of policy unknown. Scroll down to “Why was my order cancelled?”)
Southwest Shooting Authority 2-8-13
Csspecs Magazines 2-24-13
MFIAP 2-25-13
Critical Survival 2-24-13
DogLeg Arms 2-25-13
Victory Defense Consulting 2-25-13
GWACS Armory 2-24-13
Allegiance Ammunition 2-22-13

As of yet we have not seen the big four manufactures, Glock, Sig Saur, Smith & Wesson and Ruger, that supply the majority of police contracts, make the same policy changes but I am still hopeful that they will move to support their biggest customer of all, the American people.

somebody needs to get these lists to the big companies that have not joined the boycott......and let them know from who the gun owners will be buying from in the future.

540846_543672848998262_1896830413_n.jpg

good news again,,,,,,,the AAA list is growing.

it's the only way to to get through to them sheep herders $$$$$

While I like the ad below, I was disappointed to hear the Magpul will still be selling to state agencies where their products are banned for the people. I am watching to see if they will leave Colorado as they said they would.
20130301_114003_Magpul.jpg

I think Magpul is still trying to get their Gov't (Army/USMC) contract with the extensive and public testing they've done with the Gen 3 Pmags. Officially coming out and refusing to sell to certain state and Gov't agencies might completely seal the fate on getting that contract. It would be a huge step for the list above, if a company as known as Magpul would join the ranks, but I'm not naive enough to underestimate the influence of guaranteed contract.

aksavanaman said:
I think Magpul is still trying to get their Gov't (Army/USMC) contract with the extensive and public testing they've done with the Gen 3 Pmags. Officially coming out and refusing to sell to certain state and Gov't agencies might completely seal the fate on getting that contract. It would be a huge step for the list above, if a company as known as Magpul would join the ranks, but I'm not naive enough to underestimate the influence of guaranteed contract.

the owner is a former Marine.he started in '99 in his basement. i'm sure if he could read this thread about how people feel and see the AAA list of companys he would think about joining the ranks.

great news ,,,,they joined the AAA list. :)

thank you for posting Tom.

What an accomplishment but I posted this for the last paragraph of the email……I love Midway USA !

Note: This email was sent from an outgoing-only email address that is not monitored.
Please do not reply to this message.

Dear Valued Customer,
One million is an attention-getting number, no matter what the circumstances. At MidwayUSA, Brenda and I - along with the MidwayUSA Employees - have celebrated a good many 'one million' milestones during the last 35+ years.

In 1983, our seventh year in business, we reached the milestone of one million dollars in business during a single calendar year. 2008 was the first year we filled one million orders for our Customers. In 2012 your NRA "Round-Up" contributions, through MidwayUSA, exceeded one million dollars during that single year. Please note that NRA "Round-Up" contributions come from you, our Customers, and each week since 1992 we have sent your contributions directly to the NRA/ILA National Endowment for the Protection of the 2nd Amendment. Our Customers should get all the credit for that, we just collect and remit your money. Now, in March of 2013 came another milestone to celebrate - one million active Customers - Customers who have ordered from MidwayUSA during the last twelve months. For a country kid from Missouri, that's an amazing milestone.

I believe our vision to be the best-run, most-respected business in America, for the benefit of our Customers, our family values and our relentless pursuit of Customer Satisfaction are what brought us to this milestone of one million active Customers. Brenda and I, along with all the Employees at MidwayUSA, thank you very much for your support.

As you might imagine, we gave quite a bit of thought as to how we could celebrate. Should we choose our one millionth active Customer and give he or she a special gift? Well, we could have done that, but all of our Customers are equally important, not just the one who put us over the top. Then someone came up with the idea that we should donate $1 to the NRA for each of our active Customers. Well, let's see, what is $1 times one million?

And so it was! On Monday morning about 10am, when we went over one million active Customers, MidwayUSA authorized our bank to send a wire transfer of one million dollars to the NRA/ILA National Endowment for the Protection of the 2nd Amendment; because we can and because we should. Thanks a Million!

Larry Potterfield,
Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA

5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd.
Columbia, MO 65203 ©2013 MidwayUSA, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I think Larry and Brenda earned themselves, their children, their grandchildren and a few more generations a definite NRA lifetime membership... and then some. What an astounding contribution! My hat is off to you!

Back