• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First Blow to Free Speech...

OhioArcher

Where's da fishes?
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone see this? It was alluded to during the rally Saturday. Been kinda low key. Numbnuts is at it again...signed the bill Thursday. Not earth shatering but another brick removed from the wall of the Constitution...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTXcwbpno4[/youtube]

"Where the Secret Service is present..." Now the last time I check, the Secret Service and their location is... uhm... SECRET!!! This is absolutely disgusting and another hit below the belt to the American People... Now I feel this is about us having Marches and Gathering on Capitals across our nation...

How many buttons can this guy push? How many acts of Treason or War Crimes can he commit??

By no means am I only blaming him. I understand that others are at fault but he is the one proposing these bills and initiating the crimes. It is unbelievable what some of these people will come up with and then how far those ideas actually get!!

He's building a wall between himself and the public. The more layers, the harder it becomes to take it to him. He wants to feel content in his approach and not be reminded that he serves the people not the other way around. Before long all of congress will have SS protection.

I believe the was another SS group back in history but I just can't seem to put my finger on it...hmmm, where did I hear of that?...

This is exactly the type of situation our constitution was put forth to prevent. We are being repressed little by little and people refuse to see it.

While I consider this "law" to be abhorrent, it seems that it was passed somewhere like 16-months ago. And tho' I despise the thought that our civil liberties and God-Granted rights are now compromised,,,, I do have to ask the question: "Has there been any published cases where this law has been actually enforced?" Is any FED agent arresting and charging any American citizen?

I HATE the Homeland Security Act that Geo. Bush pushed thru with its elimination of Habeas Corpus and timely appearance before a judge. This "no protest" law is just as full of SUCK as well. The right to petition the gov't for grievances is fundamental.

But what do I know. I'm just a cop who, when I come across a gun-carrying citizen on something like a traffic stop all I do is verify their permit and that the gun isn't stolen, and that they have no outstanding warrants, and aren't suspected of having committed a crime::::: and I hand it back to them and tell them that it is still fully loaded and then we conduct the rest of our affairs. I tell them that if they are lawfully carrying and the Sheriff has granted them a permit to CCW then I don't consider them to be a threat to me and we can both be armed at the same time.

But these FED laws are so full of suck that I just can't stand the thought of ever being a FED and actually enforcing them against US Citizens.

Back