• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

How did I miss this for this long?

RipJack, thank you! I certainly agree, the way a dog is treated can make all the difference in temperament!

Ghost says, "I see you!"
DSCN0371.jpg

MUST JUMP!
DSCN0372.jpg

Every day....I come home and Loki does this "Hello ! I've missed you! Now pet me!" Kind of growlish whine....it make the dreary day that I have had all better...and I tell her "I see you"! Because she makes it a point to be in front of me when I'm walking in the house....like do you see me? Here i am...ok...pet me..i need lovins.....

:lol: Ivy used to do the same thing with the weird whine! She doent anymore though.

But the other dogs in the house get right infront of me as I came in the door, prancin and totally blockin the flow of traffic!

Check out this video. Kim finally recorded, what she tells me happens every day when I leave for work…..that’s my wolf boy !

Click the pic for Video

Great but sad but awesome he misses you. My wife says Loki whines by the window when I leave.

Finally got a shot of both our boys. The schnauzer just realized he could look out the upsatairs window...

And the other is a yorkie? Cute! You know in a cool way, like a guy way... n stuff.

Haha yup,

Yorkies are somethin else man, his name is Booger. They're super smart and stubborn as a bull. The schnauzer, Zorro, is too damn smart for his own good. He's always thinkin and you can see in his eyes he's working things out every time he sees something new.

sweet dogs ! usually it is good they are as small as they are. They would be a handfull if they were to much bigger lol

Hell yeah they would!

They weigh in at 7.5 and 16 lbs, but they have the attitude and energy of 100 lb + monsters...

It's blurry cuz the wifes phone is a p.o.s. sorry.

Sniper....neat pix...reminded me of mine...

Back