• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flex Aftermarket Stocks

Ambenge23

Copper BB
I recently purchased the Mossberg .308 MVP Flex, and although i think it is a great rifle, I would like to find a great aftermarket stock. I'm having trouble tracking one down that has a good recoil reducing pistol grip and stock. I like ATI stocks but they don't have anything for the Mossberg Flex line. Just looking for a little help.

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy.

I don't own a MVP Flex, I might be wrong but I'm not sure if anyone makes an after market stock for the Flex system.

You might want to contact Mossberg about it.

If you are replacing the entire stock I think you may be able to use anything that will fit the std MVP. Not sure of that really helps you much though.

There aren't any aftermarket options that I am aware of besides the factory Mossberg versions.

Thank you for the advice. I wasn't trying to replace the entire stock, but i'm starting to notice that there are no other options in the Flex product line currently. I'll try contacting mossberg to see if that will get me anywhere.

Back