• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Friends photography project

I have a friend that has self assigned a 52 week photo project. Every week this year she has challanged herself to complete a project. This past week was macro shots. She called me up and asked me if I could heelp her out.

So not knowing what she had in mind (she wanted it to be a suprise) accept that it involved my firearms collection I waited to see what she wanted.

Well her idea of macro shots of some of the ammo I had was pretty much what I had expected, then she told me she wanted pictures staring down the barrels with her focal point on the end of the barrel where most people woud be looking.

Now I am a bit neurotic about pointing my gun only at things I intend to shoot, and she knew this. This is why she waited to tell me when she got here. After talking to me about it and what seemed like an endless string of checks and rechecks that the firearms were unlaoded we got under way.

She was appreciative for my caring for her safety but still got a good laugh at me because I kept checking them several times and showed her as I did so before allowing her in front of me.

All that aside, I thought she came out with some amazing pictures in teh end. Figured I would share some here.

Macro1.jpg

Macro3.jpg

Macro4.jpg

Macro6.jpg

Macro10.jpg

Macro12.jpg

Macro15.jpg

Macro16.jpg

Macro23.jpg

Macro26.jpg

Macro24.jpg

Macro29.jpg

I know her last weeks projest was animals, not sure about this week. She went to a couple zoos in the local area and got some cool shots. She has been uploading them on her facebook page and I have been keeping up.

She had bought a book that was the start of the project and has already had to fill some holes of the ideas she thought weren't for her. One of the ones she isn't doing is the "toss your camera in the air on a timer and see what happens" project. :lol:

One of the earlier ones she did was "rats eye view". She went to Boston and got some really cool shots there.

Sweet looking pix rip! And look at the size of that beard! Lol.

I'm interested in seeing more of her pix... Is that feasable?

Some awesome photos...I particularly like the ammo macros !

Back