• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

From the horses mouth...a ban won't stop a massacre

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
You can always count on Uncle Joe Biden to say the wrong thing which in this case helps us out. This is proof that they know it won't stop anything and they are just going after lawful gun owners. I also didn't realize that the Brady group idiots was predicting a murder rate drop of over 95% with the ban. They are all a lying bunch of %$#&. Man does this stuff piss me off.

Vice President Joe Biden says curbs on guns can reduce firearm deaths but won't ensure an end to mass killings like December's slaying of 20 first-graders in Newtown, Conn.

Biden met with Senate Democrats on Thursday to urge them to support the gun restrictions that President Barack Obama has proposed. They include bans on assault weapons and on high-capacity magazines for ammunition and requiring all gun buyers to undergo background checks.

After that session, Biden told reporters that the administration's plans would not eliminate the chances of another mass shooting, or bring gun deaths down to 1,000 yearly from the current 30,000 estimated by the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence.

Biden said lives can be saved by curbing firearms without restricting the right to bear arms.

carbinemike said:
You can always count on Uncle Joe Biden to say the wrong thing which in this case helps us out. This is proof that they know it won't stop anything and they are just going after lawful gun owners. I also didn't realize that the Brady group idiots was predicting a murder rate drop of over 95% with the ban. They are all a lying bunch of %$#&. Man does this stuff piss me off.

Vice President Joe Biden says curbs on guns can reduce firearm deaths but won't ensure an end to mass killings like December's slaying of 20 first-graders in Newtown, Conn.

Biden met with Senate Democrats on Thursday to urge them to support the gun restrictions that President Barack Obama has proposed. They include bans on assault weapons and on high-capacity magazines for ammunition and requiring all gun buyers to undergo background checks.

After that session, Biden told reporters that the administration's plans would not eliminate the chances of another mass shooting, or bring gun deaths down to 1,000 yearly from the current 30,000 estimated by the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence.

Biden said lives can be saved by curbing firearms without restricting the right to bear arms.

.....open mouth insert foot.... ya gotta love that idiot.
but like you said,,,,good for us.

Am I the only person that is terrified that Uncle Joe is just one heartbeat away from being President?

I mean, I'm by no means a fan of Barrack Hussein Obama.......I think he is honestly doing everything he possibly can to destroy this country from the inside out. Uncle Joe though, he strikes me as the type who could start WW3 without having a clue to what he's doing. I'm talking accidently nuking russia because he thought that was the popcorn button on the fancy Presidential microwave.

"SORRY, Wasssssn't meeeeeee!!!"

Either way I'm glad he's on their side to help us out.

Tim4k5 said:
Am I the only person that is terrified that Uncle Joe is just one heartbeat away from being President?

I'm torn between a double face palm and jumping up and cheering upon reading this for just that reason.

Tim4k5 said:

I mean, I'm by no means a fan of Barrack Hussein Obama.......I think he is honestly doing everything he possibly can to destroy this country from the inside out. Uncle Joe though, he strikes me as the type who could start WW3 without having a clue to what he's doing. I'm talking accidently nuking russia because he thought that was the popcorn button on the fancy Presidential microwave.

"SORRY, Wasssssn't meeeeeee!!!"

Either way I'm glad he's on their side to help us out.
,,,,,YUP to that.

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 263
Yep, even obama said no piece of legislation or set of laws could prevent further tragedies. Then he summarily added that was no excuse for inaction.

So yeah, they def know this crap does nothing.

carbinemike said:
Biden said lives can be saved by curbing firearms without restricting the right to bear arms.[/i]

Curbing = Restriction = Infringement.

:x

ripjack13 said:
carbinemike said:
Biden said lives can be saved by curbing firearms without restricting the right to bear arms.[/i]

Curbing = Restriction = Infringement.

:x

No, no......You missunderstand. Uncle Joe wants to curb guns to save lives. You know, curb the barrels so they don't shoot as straight so it takes more practice to hit what you are aiming at. You put a good curb in the barrel and them criminals will just give up on using guns.

:D :D :D :D

Ah...my bad. silly me...now I feel like Joe. doh!

It's okay Ripjack......Sometimes you just have to go by what Uncle Joe meant to say instead of what he did say. Either way he won't remember if someone asks about it tomorrow after he sobers up.

Back