• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gamer Tags.

VitSports6 said:
I have the same gamertag on PS3. VitSports6

I just picked up "Medal of Honor" Limiter Edition on the PS3, I haven't quite got the controls figured up yet, I like my controller to be set up "legacy" style and I can't get it on the PS3... But I have only had it for a day.

Thanx...Updated...

Rossignol said:
Update me. on Wii, MW3;

code name: Rossignol.

Original? Nope.

Thanx...Updated...

actually that's original....you are the first one to use that tag.....everyone else who wants to use it will have to do a variation of it.... ;)

I believe it is. I'm using it as we speak.

I dont know that I've run into any of it...

We've been doin the spec ops survival in private match mostly anyway.

Under the tag "Rossignol" ;)

Hmmm... I would take this to "The Rant" thread in NSFW. You know, since this is the gamer tag thread. And not the rant thread. :D

Well...aparently MoFo is now a prohibited clan name. I got a 24 hr ban. Lol some sap musta reported it......

ripjack13 said:
Well...aparently MoFo is now a prohibited clan name. I got a 24 hr ban. Lol some sap musta reported it......

Probably someone that got owned. When I played modern warfare I would often get kicked from servers if I started to outplay people. If you can't compete you're a noob, if you the least bit better then people you must be a hacker/cheater. That's one of the reasons I quit playing.

Anyone here play Diablo III?

MikeD said:
ripjack13 said:

Probably someone that got owned. When I played modern warfare I would often get kicked from servers if I started to outplay people. If you can't compete you're a noob, if you the least bit better then people you must be a hacker/cheater. That's one of the reasons I quit playing.

I totally suck, I'm not ashamed to die while playing, I don't get enough seat time to get any better, Oh well...

You and me both Vit....my K/D ratio is horrible....but then there's some days where I just cant do bad at all. But those days are few and far between. But man...those days are awesome!

VitSports6 said:
MikeD said:
ripjack13 said:

I totally suck, I'm not ashamed to die while playing, I don't get enough seat time to get any better, Oh well...

It's all relative. I thought I was good until I played against some of my buddies who owned me like nothing. I spent so much time watching myself on the kill cam I began to think I was a real celebrity.

All you need now is a red carpet in front of the tv and you're all set! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back