• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

good evening chaps from cheshire UK

Picked up the new version of the film today. Very disappointed not really similar in any way to the original. I think the whole point of the film in the original was to prove the power existed to bring the whole world to a standstill ,this was lost in the new film as it was used as the ultimate weapon not a example of power to make the worlds population rethink it's direction so as remakes go not impressed.

my other guns

Attachments

• guns 006 [640x480].JPG
    guns 006 [640x480].JPG
    107 KB · Views: 487
  • guns 007 [640x480].JPG
    guns 007 [640x480].JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 487
  • guns 004 [640x480].JPG
    guns 004 [640x480].JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 487
Well, by the looks of all them Brownings you should get yourself to Browning Owners.com site !! :mrgreen:

ripjack13 said:
anytime...i love sci fi...did you see the remake? it was ok. nothing like the original. i only watched it for jennifer connelly and well..just to see if it was any good...meh.

klatuveradanikto said:
Picked up the new version of the film today. Very disappointed not really similar in any way to the original. I think the whole point of the film in the original was to prove the power existed to bring the whole world to a standstill ,this was lost in the new film as it was used as the ultimate weapon not a example of power to make the worlds population rethink it's direction so as remakes go not impressed.

Like I said.....

Back