• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

There's no way my dog would be laying down chilled out while driving down the road.

He likes to have his front half up between the seats with his eyes looking forward out of the windshield.

dQmk2rQ.jpg

In another topic, my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital last night from complications with ulcerative colitis (I probably spelled that wrong). They're going to run a scope down into her stomach this morning and have been giving her lots of fluids. So, I'm going to ask for prayers that she recovers quickly because she's been having a rough go with this flare up.

There's no way my dog would be laying down chilled out while driving down the road.

He likes to have his front half up between the seats with his eyes looking forward out of the windshield.

In another topic, my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital last night from complications with ulcerative colitis (I probably spelled that wrong). They're going to run a scope down into her stomach this morning and have been giving her lots of fluids. So, I'm going to ask for prayers that she recovers quickly because she's been having a rough go with this flare up.

John, I will be praying for Mom and your family, and for the medical team treating her.

h

Thanks guys. I'll pass it on.

Djcala, I swear, we could just about be twins. We have similar tastes in guns. Trucks. Lifestyle.

Just remember though, I'm the better looking between the two.

Good morning fellas. And ladies if any are checking this out. Warm and rain this morning here. 68 with light rain and a south wind of about 10 mph. We are forecast to have thunderstorms off and on for the next two days. More today and scattered tomorrow.

John. I hope your MIL is doing better this morning.

Reading these posts this morning gets my day off to the right start.

Have a great day you all and be safe.

Thanks meanstreak.

They ran that scope down into her stomach yesterday. She's feeling better this morning after a couple of days of fluids and antibiotics.

The Dr. thinks it's H pylori bacteria infection but is waiting for lab results to make sure.

*yawn* good morning Mossberg owners.

I woke up too early and I am still tired from fishing. We took the boat out yesterday for the first time in over a year. Getting it ready the day before was quite an exercise.

There were several red-eared perch caught and several spotted bass, but they were all small.

We fished in big craggy submerged rocks and submerged trees, along the sunny north shore.

There were variable breezes & I had to run the boat through dangerously close quarters for the best fishing. This cuts into my fishing, but not my enjoyment.

I caught these and was getting nibbles all day, but the fish were numerous and small.

Red eared perch
20190429_150057_resized.jpg

Spotted bass
20190429_110357_resized.jpg
As I was standing in a foot of water, winching up the boat that last inch, a school of minnows swam around my ankles, totally covering the boat ramp. It looked like a million minnows. Tiny spotted bass just 3 in Long.

Big breeders were cruising the lake just under our boat all day, but wouldn't bite anything. IMO this year will be modest but next year's fishing will be huge.

20190429_102052.jpg

20190429_145917.jpg

*yawn* good morning Mossberg owners.

I woke up too early and I am still tired from fishing. We took the boat out yesterday for the first time in over a year. Getting it ready the day before was quite an exercise.

There were several red-eared perch caught and several spotted bass, but they were all small.

We fished in big craggy submerged rocks and submerged trees, along the sunny north shore.

There were variable breezes & I had to run the boat through dangerously close quarters for the best fishing. This cuts into my fishing, but not my enjoyment.

I caught these and was getting nibbles all day, but the fish were numerous and small.

Red eared perch
View attachment 20781

Spotted bass
View attachment 20782
As I was standing in a foot of water, winching up the boat that last inch, a school of minnows swam around my ankles, totally covering the boat ramp. It looked like a million minnows. Tiny spotted bass just 3 in Long.

Big breeders were cruising the lake just under our boat all day, but wouldn't bite anything. IMO this year will be modest but next year's fishing will be huge.

View attachment 20784

View attachment 20783

Caddman, you're makin me mouth water for those tender morsel of freshwater denizens of the weed patches. Thanks for the pictures.

It rained all night here and is forecast to rain more. I live in the flood area of the Wapsipinicon and Mississippi Rivers. I have to take to the high ground to fish the lakes and ponds or take chances along the rivers where the usual bank areas are underwater. But a couple good bluegill ponds are close. I may make a break for it and drown some worms today before it rains again.
h

Back