• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning MOers. Cloudy and 49 degrees. We had thunderstorms roll through last night into the early morning. We were due for some rain.

Ya'll have yourselves one fine day.

Good morning guys.

I’ve been busy with household chores and trying to repair a damaged floor.

It’s not too cold this morning but it has been pouring rain all night. This means that we will have lots of snow in the mountains and the reservoirs will fill up.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners.

This seam had split across the vinyl in my office. There was about 4 feet coming apart, and this was the worst bit.
07F34CBA-7988-443C-884B-8F12A8B085E4.jpeg
There is about 200lbs of lead holding the floor down, until I feel all the glue is well cured.

We got a light frost last night, And it’s supposed to rain on and off all week. Right now the sky is looking blue and the sun is coming.

we’ve had some very welcome snow in the mountains and I hope you guys back east aren’t getting plastered with too much of the stuff. The key is to have just the right amount.

Good morning guys.

We got some thunderstorms up from the gulf last night. Temp is 58* at the moment. Quite warm for this time of year. But it'll be short lived. Weatherman says to expect snow day after tomorrow.

Glad you guys are doing good this morning. I appreciate y'all.

Good morning to all of yous. Cloudy skies and 37 . Lol, we are in the throes of winter. Meanwhile, my sons got a foot of snow yesterday in Omaha with temps in the high 20s and wind also in the 20s. Maybe that is why I am not living there.

Have a great day all of yous.

Good morning. Rain off and on here for the past few days with some decent storms. We need it badly.
Went down to the recruiter's yesterday and the Air Force turned me down. Lazy recruiter didn't want to deal with waivers for my disorder and related discharge and wouldn't let me in the door. Went next door to the Navy and they're willing to work with me to get the waivers I need. They also liked my aviation degrees and flight experience. ROTC is no longer an option so I'll be shooting for OCS after I graduate, which is fine by me since it guarantees my MOS beforehand.

Good morning. Rain off and on here for the past few days with some decent storms. We need it badly.
Went down to the recruiter's yesterday and the Air Force turned me down. Lazy recruiter didn't want to deal with waivers for my disorder and related discharge and wouldn't let me in the door. Went next door to the Navy and they're willing to work with me to get the waivers I need. They also liked my aviation degrees and flight experience. ROTC is no longer an option so I'll be shooting for OCS after I graduate, which is fine by me since it guarantees my MOS beforehand.
These abbreviations got me thinking of this scene :D

Morning all!!

Got my snow cleared as well as my moms drive. Darn truck would ot start so i couldnt get the snowblower ti her house.

I haven't driven the truck in a couple weeks. Have a slow battery drain somewhere. When its cold i cant let it sit for more than a week and expect it to start.

Many years ago in another truck i had a similar issue and installed a product called a battery buddy. It was a add on that would cut the battery connection if it started to get to drained. All you had to do was hit the reset button and start the vehicle. Awesome product but not made any more. It saved me multiple time in the woods when i left my headlights on.

Many years ago in another truck i had a similar issue and installed a product called a battery buddy.

Keep a wrench in the ashtray and take the battery cable off when you get home. Yeah, it'll take a minute to pull the cable off, but unless it has a bad cell in it, should fire up the next morning.

Be careful with a small wire and switch. Make sure you fuse it because if you use a cutoff switch at/from the battery, the entire current of the battery will flow through it before going to the starter and everywhere else.

If you're not careful, you'll have a raging inferno.

Back