• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Morning MO's!!

Cooler today than yesterday but still not to bad.

Had to replace the wiper motor in the F350 over the weekend. Still not sure if it was a good purchase....

Older trucks always need somethin....

Good last morning of shortening days. Finally the sun is moving in the right direction!

images

Good morning and don't pay the ransom, I escaped. We left Friday and drove to Iowa for a funeral. Left yesterday and drove to Springfield, Mo. On to Tulsa today. It will be good to be home.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

The Winter Solstice has arrived...soon Spring will be on it's way !! :rolleyes:

Well, today is my last day of work in 2017.

New job starts in January!

Looking forward to some needed downtime. I'm planning on finishing up some home projects, hunting, at least one trip to the range and some general chill-axen.

Hello Mossberg owners.

I went to the optometrist today and ordered some new spectacles, took my wife grocery shopping for Christmas food, and I got to go back out and finish my Christmas shopping.

Today was a very frosty one. It rained a little yesterday and today is the coldest morning so far hitting below 32 degrees for a small bit.

There aren't too many mornings when I wake up and find ice on my windshield here.

Crank up the heater and have a good day guys.

Good morning Mossbergers. Cloudy skies and 35 this morning. We are in for some winter like weather for at least the next week.

My Christmas shopping is winding down. Three more gift cards and I am finished.

I hope ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Like my man Elbert has said...
take a brief moment to remember all those Brave Men & Women around the globe standing guard to insure we all have a Safe and Merry Christmas !!

And...
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

Good afternoon MO's.

First day of vacation and already in the woods. Hunting antlerless with the 450 BM this afternoon.

Today was real poopy. I made some pens today. And finished up a goblet. But there were some spots I saw after it was dry that needed more sanding. So I sanded it all back off.
The wife claimed it already. She's gunna run out of room to display all this stuff....

Good morning Mossberg owners.

We just got back from the company Christmas party, and though I am retired we still get invited.

They put on a very nice party, with fancy food and drinks & presents for everybody.

My wife came home with a French press coffee maker. I got a digital tape measure.

I stuffed myself shamelessly with prime rib and smoked salmon. It's one of the best meals in Fresno.

The company is doing well, even with the three of us oldsters retired now, and they were able to give everybody a 17% retirement disbursement and a 12.5 % bonus.

I haven't been into the office much since I retired so it was nice to see the guys, and they have hired some young new guys as well.

I am really happy to see the place doing well, and in my opinion they are at least the number two structural engineers in the San Joaquin Valley, based on income and the number one based on projects completed.

It's unfortunate but a lot of guys retire from jobs that they haven't liked, didn't do well at, or that didn't pay well enough.

Mine was just the opposite and I could not have been luckier then to work with this company.

Tomorrow is my last day of Christmas shopping and the family will be coming over Christmas Eve for dinner, but I think I have all the presents now. Hopefully all I have to do is wrap them and put on some name tags, and half of that is done already.

Good morning Mossberg owners. We got a couple of inches of snow last night which is a major new event here in Tulsa. The snow ended sometime early this morning and now it is cloudy and 29 degrees. The snow looks nice, but will most likely be gone by tomorrow.

Christmas shopping is finished and we will be going to one of Marilyn's daughters house Christmas day to get together with her family. She has four adult kids in town and several grandchildren. I went to Omaha about 3 weeks ago and celebrated an early Christmas with my kids and grandkids.

I hope you all have a great Christmas weekend. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Mornin...
It's raining here. And freezing over. So I almost went ass over tea kettle on the front steps.
But...I did get a good stretch of my legs. Felt like a gymnast for a second or two.....

Enjoy the day!

Off to the in-laws for a Christmas Party today...my side of the family on Christmas Eve...friends over Christmas Night.

Well...enjoy your day !!

Back