• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

Another great day to go shootin'...

Good morning guys. It's a beautiful day in Clovis today. It'll be in the 90s so my boat will dry fast.

Today my wife is moving from her classroom, as she retires from teaching.

That means I will transfer another truck load of books and papers from her school to the Sacred American Mancave Annex. (The new tool shed.)

I remember saying I would post a picture of it when it was full, but it's not full yet. I'm pretty sure that's going to change today.

Good morning Mossberg owners. A beauty of a morning in Tulsa. The skies are clear and the temp is 56 f with no wind. High today mid 80s.

Good morning fellows.

Listening to Comey's testimony...

Good morning, MO.

Listening to Comey's testimony...
Looking forward to having something better to do. Probably taking to the bicycle this aft.

images

Good morning owners.
Today is my wife's last day as a teacher. Of course she has one more truck load for me to come and get.

Otherwise I expect to work on my boat today and take it easy.

Then my wife will start enjoying her retirement just as soon as she helps me unload the truck. ;)

Well I lucked out in my wife gave most of the rest of her junk away and I don't have to go haul it home.

Hallelujah!

The Sacred American Mancave Annex is getting overwhelmed with her old paperwork and there's no place to put my welding tanks.

A late good morning.

I got all the woodwork for the deck glued into my boat and caulked, and I got a coat of paint on the bottom.

Unfortunately painting under the deck results in a lot of paint fumes. I'm afraid I bailed out from under there before was really very well done.

Oh well at the least it's going to get two more coats.

Because I had a headache from all the paint fumes I missed out going to the granddaughter's birthday party. I wasn't up to hearing a bunch of loud music and kids screaming in a bounce house.

Good Monday morning Mossberg owners. 74 at 7 am and clear skies. Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg owners. Cloudy and 73 this morning. High today will be in the mid 90s. Have a great day and be safe.

Morning all its overcast and drizzly already very humid. Today is the day for change. Goodbye to the lawn tractor. Its been good but has started to be a problem lately. Last 3 months new start solenoid new battery new voltage module replaced one of drive pulleys needs new seat etc... Shes cut 3 full acres of grass for 9 years. As much as i hate spending im going to pull the trigger on one of the new fast zero mower things. Been pondering awhile now today the day. So long old buddy.
20170613_085519.jpg

Back