• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good or bad deal?

Nice looking Mossy. If it's close to you take a ride and see if you can get it for $250.
$200.-$300. is still a good price.;)

He said he's firm around 300 he's about an hour away but it is a nicer looking one especially the wood!

I tell you I couldn't unload my similar 500 a year or so ago, I was only asking $175, finally traded for a complete AR lower, just before things went south!
Best of luck on the search.

Bad deal. You can get a new one down at the Wal-mart for ~250. That gun on Armslist is a lot more than a year old.

I agree with @blacksmith . You could buy new locally for that price. Especially in that area. If not in Nashville, look north to the Clarksville area. You'll definitely find something up there that'll make you happy.

Bad deal. You can get a new one down at the Wal-mart for ~250. That gun on Armslist is a lot more than a year old.

Agreed!

Mossberg hasn't used that forend on field guns in a long time. The Bud's link below shows the forend that comes on NEW field models...

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/46019/Mossberg 12 Ga28" Blue Barrel wAccu Choke Set & Wood Stock

Not to mention the price for the 28" model linked is $312 brand new with free shipping. You know what they say, " Little lie, big lie." I would rather pay a little extra for the transfer fee and know EXACTLY what I'm getting. Like others have said though you can likely find one locally and avoid the additional fees...

i ended up going with a 590a1 mil spec that i got for a good price and found a nice set of wood furniture for it! hope it turns out nice i will post pics when done.

Just picked up a 500 combo with 2 barrels and a scope at Dicks Sporting Goods for $349 regular price - they had the one barrel 500 for 269.00. Good luck on your purchase.

originally i didn't know if it was worth more because of the wood type. Thats why i wasn't too sure about the deal.

I'd look at your local Walmart,Dicks or Bass Pro Shop for local pricing first. Good Luck! Phipp

Back