• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

google closes hickok45 channel for "repeated violations"

We are a dying breed. Soon there will be less and less of us. Same with the trades...less and less kids are learning em, and instead they do the computer thing or make websites...what happens down the road when something breaks in the house and needs to be fixed. Who they gunna call? shameful....

I prefer to use technology to learn things rather than watch kids puch themselves in the nuts on YT. Sad that all of our advances are making most dumber rather than smarter.

The sharing of information is greater than it has ever been but peoples minds are closed tighter than the cavemen. People dont want to learn and create they just want to take and sit on their asses

He can get one of those new techno geek kids to set him up his own site. Screw the tube....

...what happens down the road when something breaks in the house and needs to be fixed. Who they gunna call?

Just look it up on youtube...

crying-with-laughter.gif

We are a dying breed. Soon there will be less and less of us. Same with the trades...less and less kids are learning em, and instead they do the computer thing or make websites...what happens down the road when something breaks in the house and needs to be fixed. Who they gunna call? shameful....

I'm proud to say that my 16 year old grandson is my constant companion when there's work to be done on my truck, lawn equipment, or around the house. Earlier this week he was under the kitchen sink helping me replace the garbage disposal after his 18 year old cousin decided that was a good way to dispose of aquarium gravel. :eek:

He does it not only because I insist, but because he enjoys it. Whenever possible, I have him do the work with my guidance. Otherwise, he's right there watching while I explain every step. His help was a godsend for my back when we had to replace the ignition switch on my truck.

He even knows the right way to use open end and crescent wrenches. :D

I will never feel the sting if it all goes away other than not chatting with a couple people on here

but I have no

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pintrest
Google+
Tumblr
Instagram
Flickr
Vine

or whatever else crap people like to display there every move

Same here.

NEXT FOUR MONTHS of revenue projected for poor ol' Hickock45:

Yep, multiply by three for annual expected revenue.....

http://www.statsheep.com/hickok45

Projected Subscribers (next 4 months)206,015

Projected Earnings (next 4 months)$181,901

Projected Video Views (next 4 months)72,760,425

**Projected earnings are calculated based off $2.50 per 1000 views.
Holy crap that's a lot of dough for doing something you love!! That ain't even work!! That's just plain ol' fun! Even the back work and set up, etc, etc...just doing it cuz ya wanna!!

Dang! Nice job Hikock45!!

Btw...how can you not chuckle right along with that guy??? I mean seriously now....

He is a average joe, he tells it like it is, he pokes fun at Kentucky regularly, being he is in and from Tennessee. He is one hell of a shot, and admits when he is wrong. He is honest in his evaluation of each firearm and he has a relationship with a lot of the companies so they send him firearms to test and evaluate. There is no ego. Every day retired dude playing with guns and sharing his experience.

NEXT FOUR MONTHS of revenue projected for poor ol' Hickock45:

Yep, multiply by three for annual expected revenue.....

http://www.statsheep.com/hickok45

Projected Subscribers (next 4 months)206,015

Projected Earnings (next 4 months)$181,901

Projected Video Views (next 4 months)72,760,425

**Projected earnings are calculated based off $2.50 per 1000 views.

You forgot to notice that Hickok45 does not enable YouTube ad impressions. Maybe he should.

He is a average joe, he tells it like it is, he pokes fun at Kentucky regularly, being he is in and from Tennessee. He is one hell of a shot, and admits when he is wrong. He is honest in his evaluation of each firearm and he has a relationship with a lot of the companies so they send him firearms to test and evaluate. There is no ego. Every day retired dude playing with guns and sharing his experience.

Actually he is originally from Kentucky.

Apparently he's been shut down again...or account terminated it says ...friggin unbelievable.:(

Back