• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Tennessee

Hi, everyone. I'm from in East TN, where everyone's born with a rifle in one hand and a jar of moonshine in the other. Well, I've never actually had the moonshine, but I did grow up around guns. My dad gave me my first rifle when I was 10. It was a Remington Nylon 66 Apache & I still have it, 25 years later. I stumbled onto this site while looking for info on my 500 Bullpup. So far it looks like an interesting site. I love to see everyone elses guns and I'm always looking to learn something new. Give me a shout sometime. :D

Welcome neighbor!

I'm down the road a bit in Nashville. Glad you found us. Take a look around the site and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Glad to have you as part of our growing community. It is nice to see another Mossberg 500 bullpup owner on board! They are one of my favorite Mossberg 500s ever made.

Back