• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Griffon Industries

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
I follow Griffon Industries on FB.

In a recent post, they mentioned special pricing on a heat mitigation system for suppressed rifles. They are lookin for folks to review their product in just about any fashion.

Now I don't have a suppressed rifle but I know folks here who do! If you think you can use it and put a review together, I'd check it out!

They also have some pretty sweet holsters!

Try this link to their FB post;
https://www.facebook.com/GriffonIndustr ... 97233455:0

It says promo pricing.

Oh man...I missed ya. Hi Brad!!

I think JohnA would be interested in this....

Thank you gentlemen!

I had thought John A or KentuckyWindage!

I'm tryin to find time to be around more, just seems like it never stops around here. The winter has been rough on a lot of us I'm certain, even in Alabama I understand?

We have missed you man! I have always wanted to try one of Giffons holsters. Been stuck on the raven buss for a while, might be time to try something else..

Thanks for the heads up Rossi.

I contacted them via email due to not having a facebook account but did not receive an answer.

It's something that I would've tried out, but not something I would pay a lot for (even with promo pricing), so it was really dependent on that.

To be perfectly honest, when my suppressor gets real hot, I have to let it cool down before I can unscrew it off of my barrel(s) anyway because it gets so tight that I cannot physically unscrew it until it cools some, and my wife always has a bunch of pot holders or oven mitts I can grab walking out the kitchen door ;)

Thanks K Dub, you too man!

John, I really didnt know if it would be useful or not, and like you said, pricing even with the promotion would be a factor. I've not even looked at the price personally.

I have no experience with suppressors and will likely never need a battlefield solution to the heat mirage it creates so there's that, lol!

IIRC, they normally have an msrp of $150.

Which is way out there.

Back