• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hard to believe workmanship in my 500B, 16ga.

Talk about a tight fit for barrel to receiver. I almost thought it had a fixed barrel. The bolt engraving is a nice touch that resembles an engine turned bolt. Mossberg's CeLect choke gives nice patterns, to boot. I think Mossberg ought to bring back these same 1969 features in a new 16ga. 500 pump.

I would love to see it if you could take some pics and post them.

I'm a really big fan of 16 gauge.

The Anniversary Model 50123 has the jeweled bolt, in 12 gauge. I am afraid 16 gauge shotguns may be gone for good.

I'd like to see some pics. I've love to get a 500 in 16g

I can take pictures, but posting them is troublesome to me. This is as deep into computers as I am willing to go. The 16ga gun will be in the Mossberg News Letter, December issue. I can email pictures to an email address.

I'd be glad to walk you through posting pics here.

If you can email them, it's just as easy to post them

I'm sort of new (actually more like "returning") to owning shotguns. I've bought four shotguns this year and two of them were 16 gauges. One is a single shot "Hardware Store" shotgun in good shape ("Newport Model WN") and the other just got last week that is a Remington Model 11 "The Sportsman" 3-round version. Heard good things about the 16 gauge and decided to check it out myself.
Don't think I've ever seen a Mossberg 500 in 16 gauge?, but will keep my eyes open for one now.
Mark

Back