• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

He plans to take your stuff if the SHTF

Tom396

.30-06
"...He also bragged for the camera about his plans to raid and loot other doomsday preppers' supplies when the end times came. "All your shiny AR's your high powered .308 rifles, your 50,000 rounds of ammo are all going to be ours", Smith warned..."

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/d ... fir/ncqYt/

Great. His plan is to loot from his neighbors, if the SHFT. Tell ya what, I don't know how long I really want to survive in a world gone upside down, but I do know I plan to take a few like him with me. Take care. Tom Worthington

Unfortunately everyone who doesn't plan at all for shtf will drop back to his plan...loot and pillage. This guy seems like a real ahole. Kind of a mall ninja and bully. Watching him though he made me think that with all of the big talk an Eagle Scout with a 10/22 will drop him when he comes to loot.

He'll likely spend a few years in the slam, but I'd keep an eye on him if he gets out any time soon or on bail. He sounds like the type who'd go shoot up whatever catches his fancy.

The stinking piece of **** has bought into the whole apocalypse scenario, but can't be bothered to look for a way to live off the grid. Instead, he's already decided he's just going to be a leach off of others. Like I said, he's the reason I do any "prepping". I just don't want anyone like him getting over. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it ever does come to that no one will be able to truly survive by themselves. Groups and communities will have to form and work together to survive. In part to defend themselves from rogues like him. His ideals may work for a short while, but in all reality he's lessening his chances of survival by picking battles. That he will never win them all.

Who hasn't run into that one guy at the range, gun shop etc. that you looked at and thought that guy would be an easy target if the shtf? Jokingly or not im guessing the thought has occured to many if not all at some point.

That said I dont think a plan that relies solely on using others is much to brag about. If the shtf and things do not recover for an extended period of time this will be what many will do as their own supplies wear out or they themselves get raided

Sent from a Barnett Raptor using alien technology!

What a joke.

This guy will $#!+ his pants and crawl under a rock at the first sign of serious trouble. A dog barks out of insecurity as a way to avoid confrontation. The ones that attack you never hear until they hit you. If this was truly his plan, we wouldn't be hearing about it...

The word "idiot" comes to mind. He's not even smart enough to know his own parole conditions and puts himself on national television breaking his conditions...umm...hello? He wouldn't last 5 mins post SHTF...guaranteed someone would clip him before he even got to the door. What a dork!

What kind of theif goes around announcing his plans? Not a good one. He is just an attention whore. He got what he was after. 15 seconds of fame.....nothing more.
What a spineless chooch..

He wouldn't last long around here even just making the threats.

He'd be caught gone to the grocery store one day and someone would accidentally drop a gallon of gas and lit match and poof.

ripjack13 said:
What kind of theif goes around announcing his plans? Not a good one. He is just an attention whore. He got what he was after. 15 seconds of fame.....nothing more.
What a spineless chooch..

Sounds like a lot of politicians we've all heard. ;) Maybe he's just running for office. ;) He has all the qualifications. Sex offender, thief, big mouth, narcissist, not very bright, etc.

I thought I'd throw it out there that when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about Obama/DHS.

^^^Can't say that didn't cross my mind either.

Lol with this presidency he's the first one that comes to mind when you hear taking something from you. How sad have things gotten.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gunnygene touched on it briefly. He's an unregistered sex offender.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who would perpetuate the lawlessness rather than try to restore order.

It's pretty sad that a DDP plan of action is to make as many enemies as he can in order to survive. Anyone who has it in the back of their mind to take shxt they haven't earned, that's not theirs, and destroy other people's belongings - has exposed themselves as worthless piece's of shxt. I mean look what's going on in the news right now in the good 'ole state of MO.

Zombie thread? Ok, why not. ;) Seems like the country is headed for more trouble anyway. IS claiming to have a dirty bomb, various aholes bitching about this n' that because they're bored. US, Russia, China, restarting the Cold War. General discontent by the usual suspects, etc., etc. Rock on. :rolleyes:

Back